• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking For Biskit

Villager
Biskit

GoodMojo

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hey all,

I'm new here and to animal crossing. I got the game for Christmas two years ago and only played a few days. About a week or so ago I started to replay it and have really gotten into it. I've been looking around online for tips on island design and what villagers to look for. I know I really like a few of the villagers and want them on my island. So far I have Nibbles, Sprocket, Tangy, Katt, Tex, Raymond, Stitches, and a German eagle. I don't have a theme, so to say, with villagers I want. But Biskit is at my camp. I'm not sure if I want him to live here. He's kinda cute, really I just like his shirt but his eyes creep me out. Is he a good villager? Should I ask him to stay? If so....how do I do that? Is it as simple as winning the card game? ( Not sure if this is in the right forum spot since it asked for a prefix)

Back