• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Biskit (Lazy Dog) is in boxes

mizuiro

Bells
Feedback
100% (4) +
Anyone is welcome to come over and invite him to your town, just don't take anything that's not yours or run on the grass, please. Currently moving out all my villagers so that new ones move in in the right place. I'm pretty sure he's 100% original because I didn't speak to him a lot. ^^

Town name: Mizuiro
Friend code: In sidebar

Yes! I'll add your friend code now and send you a message when the gates are open.

EDIT: I see your messages are disabled so let me know when you're back online and I'll open the gates. ^^

Last edited:
since that guy isn't online, can i buy him ?

Yeah, unfortunately I don't think they're coming back so you're welcome to invite him! I'll add your friend code and send you a message when the gates are open.

Back