Birthday Thread

MY birthday is in two days and im freaking (call beacon). It's my 18th and I'm not prepared, haven't been on this site in quite some time, probably more than a year, so I guess I'm trying to cling on to memories before I'm an adult.

Anyhow, I'll probably take another break from forums as I get my adult life settled. Here's a short goodbye Bell Tree.

My birthday is next week. I'm really not looking forward to it. I have to drive all the way across town to my mom's house... I really hate driving... And two days later it'll be Valentine's day/my brother's birthday. Which = even more driving, and I'll have to spend time with both my boyfriend and my brother... It all sounds really exhausting to me. I would rather spend my birthday at home watching anime. ;-; Sometimes I wish I was a dog or a turtle or something, so I don't have to do stuff. ;^; sorry for the rant..

- - - Post Merge - - -

It will also be my 19th birthday. Which is the last age I have left with the word "teen" in the name. Therefore, this is officially the last year I have left of being a teenager. It's hard to imagine myself being an adult. I'm not looking forward to turning twenty, but it's happening whether I like it or not.

My Birthday is Tomorrow....I once was on another Animal Crossing Site...and I made a mistake 2 years ago...and then I tried to come back to them as a mature person a year and a half later...they still would not give me a second chance :( I hope to find some people to celebrate tomorrow with.

My Birthday is Tomorrow....I once was on another Animal Crossing Site...and I made a mistake 2 years ago...and then I tried to come back to them as a mature person a year and a half later...they still would not give me a second chance :( I hope to find some people to celebrate tomorrow with.

well happy birthday to you, too

Today is my birthday! Leap day is finally back <3333333 I looked and I am the only one of TBT with a birthday today! xD

My birthday is November 11th. I'll be turning 18 then, have a long way to go though until then..

Today is my birthday! Leap day is finally back <3333333 I looked and I am the only one of TBT with a birthday today! xD

dang that's cool. Also happy birthday to Luna who is also on 2/29

let's see my birthday is... miles away. OK then

Back