• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Bianca moving on the 6th

If you have Grizzly moving I'd like him but other than that shes free for taking.
Would I be able to take her?also do you tt as I am not available on the 6th
Post automatically merged:

If you have Grizzly moving I'd like him but other than that shes free for taking.

Yea sure! I can tt for you, will you be available later today around 12 pm my time (gmt-8:00/alaska)? If not we can figure something out!

Yea sure! I can tt for you, will you be available later today around 12 pm my time (gmt-8:00/alaska)? If not we can figure something out!
I'm rlly sorry but would you be able to do tomorrow I'm around 7 hours behind you and wont have any wifi on my 3ds around that time as I have to go somewhere

I'm rlly sorry but would you be able to do tomorrow I'm around 7 hours behind you and wont have any wifi on my 3ds around that time as I have to go somewhere

Yea of course!!! Lmk when you're available!

Back