Selling Beau for ingame bells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezpiti

A nice chilipepper
Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
600 000 bells for beau the lazy deer? i can get him to move right away! he is fully original ~

Last edited:
Aww too bad my town is full right now :( Beau is a dreamie and I've been looking all over TBT for him. I'd be happy to give you around 1m IGB if you need it. But since my town is full right now, could I possible give you 500,000 extra If you could reserve him for me? It's up to you :)

If you need the TBG now, I can give you a deposit of 500,000 ^.^ then I'll give you 1m more when I actually get him.

Last edited:
Aww too bad my town is full right now :( Beau is a dreamie and I've been looking all over TBT for him. I'd be happy to give you around 1m IGB if you need it. But since my town is full right now, could I possible give you 500,000 extra If you could reserve him for me? It's up to you :)

If you need the TBG now, I can give you a deposit of 500,000 ^.^ then I'll give you 1m more when I actually get him.

I would gladly reserve him for 1m, and the safe deposit would be rly nice yes hehe, ill try to make sure nothing changes with him ~ thank you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back