Mafia Back in Time Mafia![End Game]

wow srry blu rose ): rip

but this is unofficial so..,,,, ;w;

(Goes all weeaboo$

D op which needs to BE UPDATED said:
You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.

Now I can be banned forever for exceeding my limit.

can night end soon im bored and i have tests coming up next week

End Game!

Farobi was killed by justice. justice and gamora are added to the winner list! Will update latter

yay me and bestie won!
i was a serial killer and i was unlynchable, lel

Not really mad or anything, but I didn't get confirmation for my save last night and I tried to save farobi, was I blocked or what?

Not really mad or anything, but I didn't get confirmation for my save last night and I tried to save farobi, was I blocked or what?

I missed it! Wow I am the worst host ever. Someone was PM ing me about collectibles and I missed your PM!

My role roleblocked (and protected), but I didn't use it on you the previous night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I missed it! Wow I am the worst host ever. Someone was PM ing me about collectibles and I missed your PM!

Oh my god... Please don't host again.

Yeah, you shouldn't sign up for an official game yet when you meet all the conditions. :p

Last edited:
Back