• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Giveaway Baabara's Moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikh23

the w0rm queen
Bells
Switch
4736-3183-8605
Island
w0rmland
Feedback
100% (23) +
Baabara is moving out on the 27th i think, so shes free to anyone who wants her!

Hi, can I take her? (New to this, so a brief explanation of how this stuff works would be appreciated lol!)

Hi, can I take her? (New to this, so a brief explanation of how this stuff works would be appreciated lol!)

hi, of course you can take her! Although I often time travel in my game so she's already in boxes right now (which means her furniture is packed up) so shes gonna be gone by tomorrow. any ways so if you can still take her we will add each others friend codes, you will come to my town, talk to her and ask her to move in. Let me know when you can pick her up I'll be checking the forum every half hour so i can reply!

i changed the time in game to keep her from moving longer if ya still want her tomorrow : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back