• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Aurum Cycling [Updates in Thread]

Hello! Not lurking for Genji anymore, but I can switch to lurk for O'Hare instead? Thanks and sorry for the trouble ; w ;

Would you be able to take Aurora into your town? I'm trying to get her out so she isn't in my void when I pick up a villager!

Would you be able to take Aurora into your town? I'm trying to get her out so she isn't in my void when I pick up a villager!

I'm not sure I'd want the certainty of taking on a villager without lurkers, but I'm willing to take the chance for you to clear your void, how's that sound?

I'm really confused with your reservation thing lol. So can I Reserve my dreamies (Rudy, Erik, Spork and Dora) please?

Last edited:
Sorry, but I don't do reservations except for voucher holders.

Could you be more specific about what you don't understand?

Canberra has been voided!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Grizzly is moving out!
He has some lurkers, so I'll be messaging them and giving them a few hours to get back to me (or, possibly, until I wake up tomorrow). I'll talk more about adopting him soon.

Bonbon is moving in!

Grizzly is open for general adoption.
Anyway, Mayor-alaise... Maybe? It depends on if anyone else wants to adopt Grizzly before you can give me details on when you can adopt him, since I have no way of knowing when you'll be online. I've sort of given up trying to hold villagers for people who aren't online, and didn't tell me what to wait for. But things could still work out for you!

Last edited:
Grizzly has been adopted!
Sylvia is moving in!

And...
Coco is moving out!
She does have a couple of lurkers, so I'll be messaging them -- and because I'll be out for much of the day, it'll very likely be late afternoon (Central Time) by the time I'd open up general adoption for her, so keep an eye out for that if you're not a lurker!

Back