• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Audie's Heading Off [ Taking Offers, HB: 15mil B ]

Cassichu

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello everyone! Audie was one of my first starting villagers, but I never truly had any intentions of keeping her if she asked. Since she finally naturally did, I'm now raffling her off! I'll be taking offers until to 4/14 at 6pm EST to give everyone time to offer, as she won't be in boxes until tomorrow anyway!

I'm using the popularity guide here on Belltree for her worth, so keep that in mind! I'll also take certain DIY recipes instead of tickets, esp. any ironwood, iron garden, and a mini library DIY recipes specifically, or NMT's + Bunnie! Just post or DM me your diy's you have available and we can discuss NMT "discounts". :)

Thank you!

Current offers:
Setosu | 50 NMT + the Ironwood Dresser DIY
Hooskey | Classic Library Wall DIY + 20 NMT + 500k IGB + 5 Gold Nuggets
Nate-Ride | 15m IGB

Last edited:
I have the classic-library wall DIY and can craft you an iron garden bench, table, chair, and wardrobe. Also about 20 NMT, 500k IGB, and 5 gold nuggets.
I can look in a second at the other DIYs and items from those sets that I can craft if it interests you at all! Probably not the most jaw dropping offer, but Audie's the dreamie.
Good luck either way! :)

Thank you for the offer! I actually seeking the recipes themselves, which I'm editing my first post to clarify that haha, I'll certainly mark you down as an offer though! Thank you sm. :3
Post automatically merged:

bump?

Last edited:
I will place my offer of 50 NMT + the Ironwood Dresser DIY

Back