• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Auction Audie, the Peppy Wolf! (IN BOXES TOMORROW)

Tinkerroni

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Audie is moving out naturally tomorrow!

I have not TT'd or used amiibo cards, if that matters. (see attached pic)

I'm taking offers exclusively in NMT unless you can make a compelling alternative offer. Auction will end sometime tomorrow while she's in boxes! Thanks!
audiemoving (2).JPG

Last edited:

Excuse me, but I'm not sure if it's allowed on this site to outbid offers by just 1 NMT. Either way, I don't think it's a very fair way to hold an auction. Would you mind raising your bids to at least 5 tickets higher than previous offers?

Excuse me, but I'm not sure if it's allowed on this site to outbid offers by just 1 NMT. Either way, I don't think it's a very fair way to hold an auction. Would you mind raising your bids to at least 5 tickets higher than previous offers?
Alright 80

bump! this auction will be going until tomorrow (when she's in boxes)
Post automatically merged:

bump!

Last edited:
Back