Attack on Titan season 2!

Of course I'm going to watch it. The original season was interesting enough.

Though even the first season isn't "best anime ever", or anything like that. There's a LOT of great anime out there, most of which never even get noticed.

I've read ahead a few chapters from where the first season ended and it definitely gets more exciting compared to the first season. But I started to get a bit confused and eventually got too lazy to read so I may or may not watch it

i used to be obsessed with the first season three years ago lol
might watch the new season when it comes out but i'm not that bothered tbh
first season was good but the fandom kind of sucks

I never knew about or was part of the fandom (I think I was late to the party) so may I ask how the fandom sucks? All I know of it was there were a lot of cosplayers at conventions, lol. Or is it just for the fact that AOT fans considered it to be the best anime in the world? Genuinely curious ^_^

Well I already read the manga after I finished season 2 so i already know the story but i might watch it
titans are humans

Well I already read the manga after I finished season 2 so i already know the story but i might watch it
titans are humans
lol im sucker for spoilers, ty i'm definitely watching because i'm interested how they'll go about telling the viewers owo

its been so long i almost forgot the show existed.
i really loved the show and how it started out.
don't really care for the fandom.

im not into anime so much anymore, but because of the continuation of this show and my curiosity, ill try watching it.

its been so long i almost forgot the show existed.
i really loved the show and how it started out.
don't really care for the fandom.

im not into anime so much anymore, but because of the continuation of this show and my curiosity, ill try watching it.

What's wrong with the fandom? I never really experienced them.. Unless I'm one of them cuz I'm a fan? Lol.

when i made this account i was obsessed with AoT omg. but now i'm like......keep it. i read the manga after finishing the first season and i loved it for a while, but it got really political and boring and ALSO
i hated how they made mikasa into this total mary sue with her ~special blood~ feared by the royal family. it was such a shounen cop out to use that to explain her strength. levi too. but then again....i've hated mikasa since the beginning so lmao.

also my favorite character was annie and they never explained what happened to her after they defeated her and she was crystalized as far as i know? so that's a real turn off as well.

i'll honestly probably at least check it out because i still think the production value was pretty awesome but i definitely don't feel the same about it anymore.

I am super excited for season 2! I've been longing for it ever since I finished season 1. I've been keeping up with the manga because it's been so long since season 1 came out. I admit, like other people said, there comes a point in the story where you find some things out and the whole thing kinda loses some of its initial excitement and mystery, but I'm still a fan of the series overall. Plus, Levi is my husbando.

?

Why aren't any of the buildings severely destroyed by the Titans? I'm on S1E8...

Back