Ask the Commander

Go to Plug and play the first song on your current playlist. Whatever plays is the song that James and Alex usually play during their sexytimes. What is the song and why did they choose it?

Stand up. Take one step back, turn right, take five steps forward, then turn left. Whatever one object you are facing is what Sam uses as Alex to practice replacing James in sexytimes. What the hell is this item?

Go on Google Images and type in "derp" in the search bar. The first picture that comes up is Fein and Cindra's first Christmas card. Post the picture and say what everybody's reactions are to it.

Last edited:
Go to Plug and play the first song on your current playlist. Whatever plays is the song that James and Alex usually play during their sexytimes. What is the song and why did they choose it?

Stand up. Take one step back, turn right, take five steps forward, then turn left. Whatever one object you are facing is what Sam uses as Alex to practice replacing James in sexytimes. What the hell is this item?

Go on Google Images and type in "derp" in the search bar. The first picture that comes up is Fein and Cindra's first Christmas card. Post the picture and say what everybody's reactions are to it.

Oh dear god. The first song was 'talk dirty to me' (the hetalia parody). Well, we all know why they use this song, but lets make a story out of this. Once apon a time, James tried it with Alex when she wasn't drunk and called her 'boring', so to pick up the mood and give her ideas they played this song, and now Alex is an A+ student in dirty talk and cold make Sam cry from jealousy.

Tissue paper. Well. I think we all know where this is going. Yeah....... he thinks about Alex and... spanks the monkey, charms the snake, ect ect, then uses the tissue to wash it away like nothing happened. Moral of the story, never ask Sam for tissues.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/270/561/749.jpg
Cindra and Fein look at eachother in suprise to see that they recieved this in the post. The others all give a strange look, they open it and it reads:
Dear Cindra and Fein,
I wish you have a HORRIBLE ****ING CHRISTMAS because even though I'm dead, I'm pissed you chose the rich kid over me, the sexy hunk (a lie) known as Taylor.
-Merry Christmas in hell, love Taylor
(Not Canon)

OMG I CAN'T
That's amazingggg

Go into the refrigerator and pick up the first item you see. Then create an Aiyoko scenario with this item and MAKE IT AS CHEESY AS POSSIBLE!!!

Turn on the TV. The first thing that comes on is Fein and Cindra's favorite show. What is the show and why do they like to watch it?

OMG I CAN'T
That's amazingggg

Go into the refrigerator and pick up the first item you see. Then create an Aiyoko scenario with this item and MAKE IT AS CHEESY AS POSSIBLE!!!

Turn on the TV. The first thing that comes on is Fein and Cindra's favorite show. What is the show and why do they like to watch it?
Here we go, prepare yourself.

Readymade pasta. OKAY, so once upon a time, Aions and Chiyoko went on a cheesy date to a cheesy restaurant called the 'Pasta and Cheese' and sat down at a table, which smelt strongly of cheese. After cheesily staring into each other’s eyes for a while, the cheese smelling waiter approached and asked what type of pasta with cheese they wanted to order. After ordering the cheesiest ready made pasta, their order came and the waiter asked what cheese they wanted to top the cheese pasta. After requesting all types of cheeses, the two suddenly noticed three other people enter. James approached, alongside Alex and Raphael with his cheese coloured hair. James flipped the table and screamed "IF I HERE SOMEONE MENTION CHEESE ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO GRATE YOUR FACE LIKE CHEESE! Now if you will excuse me, I have my very own 'special' meal to go eat." After that James grabbed Alex by the wrist and dragged her, which she smacked him for, to the cheese closet. Aions and Chiyoko cried to themselves as Raphael face palmed at the whole situation. He then noticed Sam drinking a milkshake, made of milk, which comes from cows, which also make cheese, and realised that Sam suddenly grew red with rage from the whole situation. "THIS ISN'T FAIR! I WANT TO TASTE!" Sam shouted, put Raphael shoved cheese into the boys mouth and pushed him out the room. After they all heard loud moans and one comment about putting cheese in a certain 'area', the others looked grossed out and sick of cheese so stormed off to go get a cheesy pizza at the cafe next door. THE END.

Never Mind the Buzzcocks. They watch it because IT'S A DAHM GOOD SHOW! UPDATE M.I.A WAS JUST ON IT!

Last edited:

Readymade pasta. OKAY, so once upon a time, Aions and Chiyoko went on a cheesy date to a cheesy restaurant called the 'Pasta and Cheese' and sat down at a table, which smelt strongly of cheese. After cheesily staring into each other?s eyes for a while, the cheese smelling waiter approached and asked what type of pasta with cheese they wanted to order. After ordering the cheesiest ready made pasta, their order came and the waiter asked what cheese they wanted to top the cheese pasta. After requesting all types of cheeses, the two suddenly noticed three other people enter. James approached, alongside Alex and Raphael with his cheese coloured hair. James flipped the table and screamed "IF I HERE SOMEONE MENTION CHEESE ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO GRATE YOUR FACE LIKE CHEESE! Now if you will excuse me, I have my very own 'special' meal to go eat." After that James grabbed Alex by the wrist and dragged her, which she smacked him for, to the cheese closet. Aions and Chiyoko cried to themselves as Raphael face palmed at the whole situation. He then noticed Sam drinking a milkshake, made of milk, which comes from cows, which also make cheese, and realised that Sam suddenly grew red with rage from the whole situation. "THIS ISN'T FAIR! I WANT TO TASTE!" Sam shouted, put Raphael shoved cheese into the boys mouth and pushed him out the room. After they all heard loud moans and one comment about putting cheese in a certain 'area', the others looked grossed out and sick of cheese so stormed off to go get a cheesy pizza at the cafe next door. THE END.

Never Mind the Buzzcocks. They watch it because IT'S A DAHM GOOD SHOW! UPDATE M.I.A WAS JUST ON IT!

really? They had pasta and you didn't do the cheesy Lady and the Tramp spaghetti thing?
spaghetti-kiss-smallest.gif

Last edited:

Readymade pasta. OKAY, so once upon a time, Aions and Chiyoko went on a cheesy date to a cheesy restaurant called the 'Pasta and Cheese' and sat down at a table, which smelt strongly of cheese. After cheesily staring into each other’s eyes for a while, the cheese smelling waiter approached and asked what type of pasta with cheese they wanted to order. After ordering the cheesiest ready made pasta, their order came and the waiter asked what cheese they wanted to top the cheese pasta. After requesting all types of cheeses, the two suddenly noticed three other people enter. James approached, alongside Alex and Raphael with his cheese coloured hair. James flipped the table and screamed "IF I HERE SOMEONE MENTION CHEESE ONE MORE TIME I'M GOING TO GRATE YOUR FACE LIKE CHEESE! Now if you will excuse me, I have my very own 'special' meal to go eat." After that James grabbed Alex by the wrist and dragged her, which she smacked him for, to the cheese closet. Aions and Chiyoko cried to themselves as Raphael face palmed at the whole situation. He then noticed Sam drinking a milkshake, made of milk, which comes from cows, which also make cheese, and realised that Sam suddenly grew red with rage from the whole situation. "THIS ISN'T FAIR! I WANT TO TASTE!" Sam shouted, put Raphael shoved cheese into the boys mouth and pushed him out the room. After they all heard loud moans and one comment about putting cheese in a certain 'area', the others looked grossed out and sick of cheese so stormed off to go get a cheesy pizza at the cafe next door. THE END.

*facepalm* When I meant cheesy, I didn't mean MENTIONING CHEESE EVERY SENTENCE!!!

Wait, M.I.A. was on that show? I NEED TO SEE IT NOW!!!

*facepalm* When I meant cheesy, I didn't mean MENTIONING CHEESE EVERY SENTENCE!!!

Wait, M.I.A. was on that show? I NEED TO SEE IT NOW!!!

1/ I know, I was being stupid
2/ no, it's a music show and she featured in a little but with paper planed, not in person.

Oh, the title sounds like a sitcom or something, LOL.
Anyways:

Match everybody from DV with their Hetalia soulmates.
;) This is gonna be fun
It is actually sad that I've thought of this before.... Wow XD

Italy = Cindra because she is the weakest when it comes to battle, but cheers everyone up, is happy, positive and loves all her friends.
Japan = Misa because they are both fairly calm and collective, nervous and cutie pies.
Germany = Hades because he loves war, strong, powerful, gets angry quick and pretty much a badass.
Britain = Fein because he is the rich 'gentleman' who is a cutie and serious compared to the rest, but is a shy nervous reck when it comes to liking someone *cough* America.
China = Raphael because even though he looks the most like France, China is like Raphael because they are super great fighters, serious, the remaining old ancestor (other than James) of Dark Veil and full time sexy badass.
Russia = Alex. No questions. She and Russia both look stong (and sexy as ****), sweet, caring and happy, but as soon as they snap... Hide yo kids. Hide yo wife. Russia and Demon Alex will tear your **** up and murder your whole goddam family and laugh like a physco while they do. Also Russia drinks LOTS of vodka so yeah.... Scary, sexy, powerful and strong.
America/France/Prussia = James. THESE THREE CHARACTERS TOGETHER MAKE UP JAMES! James has Americas powerful and big headed ego, Frances' sexual nature with a love of wine and the fact he will have sex with anything that moves if he could, making sure he looks fabulous (and sexy) as he does so, and Prussia for his "I'M AWESOME! COME AT ME!" Nature and his evil side as well as Prussia's love for beer. LOTS OF BEER. Idc all three of them are James mixed together.
Romano = Taylor because of his d*ckish attitude and "I HATE YOU ALL" nature. Romano can be nice when he wants to be, the only flaw with this is that Romano is a coward like his brother Italy, but his personality otherwise matches Taylor.
Austria = Aions for his serious nature with a calm attitude towards everything.
Greece = Caylin. Cats. Enough said.
Belarus = Sam. OMG, I WAS GUNNA SAY POLAND THEN I REMEMBERED BELARUS! Okay, let's make Belarus a little shyer, instead of the physco way she is. Mainly Belarus because of her "we must become one Russia (Alex) marry me marry me marry me. I want to become one with brudda Russia." And Russia being like "go awayyyyyyyy ;_;" *cries*

Last edited:
INTERROLEPLAY CHARACTER DEATH MATCH

Who would win a death match:
Raphael(DV) or Minerva(CG)
Jean(tA) or James (DV)
Taylor(DV) or Steve (AiK)
Hannah(M) or Levy(CG)
Cindra (DV) or Caylin (RV)

Last edited:
INTERROLEPLAY CHARACTER DEATH MATCH

Who would win a death match:
Raphael(DV) or Minerva(CG)
Jean(tA) or James (DV)
Taylor(DV) or Steve (AiK)
Hannah(M) or Levy(CG)
Cindra (DV) or Caylin (RV)

Raphael because he is stronger and more badass.
James I CAN'T BELIVE YOU MADE ME CHOSE BETWEEN MY TWO BABES! But James is too 'dirty' for Jean, if you get the reference... IDK if you do but yeah James but it would be a tough close fight.
Taylor he would smash him up.
Levy she would eat her whole and shoot the **** out of her.
Cindra she is slightly more powerful I guess and is the cuter of the two IMO.

If you could be a character in any anime, which would you choose, why, and what would you do there?

Ohhhhh so hard, I'd probably have to pick the anime as Soul Eater because I love that anime and I find the art style just super cool, all Nightmare Before Christmas style look is just amazing. I'd probably choose to be Medusa, even thought she is the villain, and just be super evil and do witch things and just mess with peoples ****. I don't know why, I just really like Medusa even though she is a super *****. I think I just have a thing for evil characters.

Back