• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ask the below user a question!

That’s a hard one, but I’ll go with pasta. I could eat that all the time, whereas I have to be in the mood for tacos. Although, both foods are great!

Same question?

tacos are good, don’t get me wrong, but I do have a considerable preference for pasta, specifically spaghetti 🍝🍝🍝

What is your sleep schedule like?

Horrible. It has been for five years. I go back and forth between waking up at a reasonable time and either staying up until after midnight or staying up all night. These last two weeks I’ve had three all nighters.

What’s your favorite cuisine?

so much. just so much. i listen to a lot of music but right now i have been listening to a lot of lady gaga and bears in trees. :3

same question?

Listening to an album from a 70's UK rock/funk band named Hummingbird. I bought two of their albums on CD from Japan as they are not available on the streaming services.

Speaking of which, what's your favorite "funk" song?

Proggy, hmm. There's lots of options I could potentially go with (like naming lots of Rush songs), but for the sake of going with something that's straight-up prog, probably The Exorcist Theme Tubular Bells by Mike Oldfield:

Favorite album art?

Much too difficult to choose just one, but some favorite album art of mine can be found in this thread:

What record labels are you fond of? (If any).

There's a few, mostly from the '70s. I like a majority of the rock artists that signed with Asylum, Island, Warner Bros., Epic and Chrysalis. I'm also a fan of the Charisma "mad hatter" label design; Charisma was notable for having Genesis signed from their second album in 1970 all the way up until Virgin bought the label out:

LTMwMDYuanBlZw.jpeg

Do you randomly sing along to songs sometimes?

That’s a tough one. Can’t really remember. Might have been like EA Hockey or something, but my earliest memory of playing video games was on the GBA and I constantly played Lilo & Stitch for GBA and Super Mario Advance.

What is your favourite fictional creature?

MK8! I just got it in the mail today :D

What is currently your favorite song?

"Celestial" by Ed Sheeran. It takes me back to when I first beat Pokémon Scarlet.

Same question?

I have a lot, I just discovered some new songs! If I had to choose one, I’d choose Brand New City by Mitski.

Do you prefer the Switch or the Switch Lite?

probably the regular switch, I like playing on a TV screen. ^_^

How many smoke detectors does your house/apartment have?

Back