Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Both

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
As someone who has actually owned both, they both have their upsides and downsides. But next time I buy a computer I'll probably just put Linux on it, since I'm honestly tired of dealing with both OSX and Windows. And then I'll just use a virtual machine for Windows for any gaming.

Apple products are horrible. I really don't know how people can use them. I use way more Microsoft products.

Well I don't own any newer Microsoft products I only have Apple so I can't really compare
And it wouldn't be fair to compare new Apple to like windows XP :lemon:

Apple gave me a good phone. Microsoft well, did a lot more for me. So I may as well go with them.

i love my iphone, but their macs are really not that great lmao

macs are the worst thing i've ever had the displeasure of using, and i honestly would never use macs as a computer for anything

their phones are better, but windows phones are so ungodly terrible that isn't much of a feat

Last edited:
Macs.

Both have their goods and their bads and it depends on what you use it for. I'm a graphic designer so my job requires a good computer that can handle the hard software work load. Macs do that perfectly. They're not quite a gaming computer but I don't care for PC games anyway. The iMac is hands down one of the best computers I've ever owned.

Microsoft does have its perks but I can't deal with it's overwhelming negatives. I'm not a Mac fanboy, I don't care. But I do know that I'm not buying a Microsoft computer ever again.

I use mac products because I find they last longer and are much more convenient. When I used to work in research I could never use my computer for data analysis which sucked, but now that I only use it for email, Microsoft office and watching movies I don't see any reason to get a PC.

Microsoft all the way. Apple sells overpriced, oversimplified products that will never be able to match what you could build yourself.

when i was doing my degree and doing tons of media editing and pre/post-production work, i predominately used macs just because the software is really a lot better built in, usable, etc. but for personal use, yeah, pc all the way. that's why its in the name ;)

Back