Apartment/ Public themed houses

The_Storyteller

Bells
Hi all,

I'm starting on Alice's house in my town, and I was thinking of going with a sort of apartment/ hotel type vibe. Upstairs I was thinking of doing a combined kitchenette and bedroom. I'm not really sure about any of the other rooms, though. If there's anyone that has a room or house with a similar theme, I'd love to see pictures or hear any ideas that you have!

I'm happy to visit DAs as well - I'm interested to hear your ideas and see your work!

Thanks in advance,
The_Storyteller

Apartments are generally just one bathroom, one bedroom, and possibly a connected kitchen. Maybe a tiny bathroom?

As for hotels, I'm doing one too in my town and I was planning on a lobby, two guest rooms, and a giant dining area.

If you're doing a hotel, be creative with your rooms but you generally want to add the ideas above in your interior designing.

Thanks for your suggestions! I definitely like thematic houses, so I will always have a bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. I haven't 100% decided whether I want to go with a hotel or an apartment yet, that's why I'd love to see some pics to see what I like.

For multi-purpose rooms, I suggest using the Divider funitures! Like the Simple Panel, Glass Partition, Mermaid Screen, Plant Partition, etc. They make multi-purpose rooms that much nicer! Here's a little guide on them

Guide

Back