• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Anyone interesting in an unoriginal Merengue?

Livvy

Ain't that just the way
Bells
Blue Hybrid Rose
Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (64) +
She is not original at all, but still cute. I love her, but want to move someone else in. So if anyone is interested, I'll put her in boxes. :) Please like this post if you're interested and have left a comment, so that I'll be notified!

If Merengue is still available, I'd love to have her! I won't be available for another four hours though so if that's too much time then hopefully someone can get her! She's lovely!

She is still available! I can save her for you. I should be on and off for the next couple hours so hopefully, we catch each other! Just like this post when you reply, because I'll check back for notifications. I'll go ahead and add you 3DS code. :)

Hey! Sorry but it turns out I'm going to be busier than expected. I might be able to pick her up if you catch me on in the next fifteen minutes or so but I don't think I'd be back after that for another four hours. If that's too long again then it's fine if someone else wants to take her! Sorry again!

I could do it in five-ten minutes or I could do it later. Whichever one works best for you!

five-ten minutes is fine! I added you and I will open my gates and you can come when you're ready :)

I ended up ending the session because I had to go! :) If you want to try again later, I should probably be around!

I ended up ending the session because I had to go! :) If you want to try again later, I should probably be around!

Sorry, that was completely my fault. My cat's been sick all week and it just erupted as soon as I boarded the train. Would you like any bells or TBT to make up for it? I don't have much furniture or any hybrids or I'd put that up for offer too. I'm so sorry about that!

I just am popping my head in because well, if you're still giving away Merengue and Midnight is unable to pick her up, I'd be willing to give her a home. ;v;

I just am popping my head in because well, if you're still giving away Merengue and Midnight is unable to pick her up, I'd be willing to give her a home. ;v;

It might work out better for both of you if you do. I already fluffed it up aha, I'll still send over the TBT as an apology for wasting your time! Thanks for trying though! I appreciate it! :)

Midnight - Don't worry about it at all! haha I was on the phone with my fianc? talking about a random subreddit, I hadn't been playing or anything. My 3DS was just open next to me while I was doing other things, and I just ended the session when I had to go. No big deal. I don't want bells or anything, but you're kind to offer. I'm going send the tbt back. :) I hope your cat is feeling better!

Casshichu - If you're available to pick her up, I can add you and open my gates. :)

Midnight - Don't worry about it at all! haha I was on the phone with my fianc? talking about a random subreddit, I hadn't been playing or anything. My 3DS was just open next to me while I was doing other things, and I just ended the session when I had to go. No big deal. I don't want bells or anything, but you're kind to offer. I'm going send the tbt back. :) I hope your cat is feeling better!

Casshichu - If you're available to pick her up, I can add you and open my gates. :)

Thank you! Still pretty unfortunate timing though. My cat is feeling better now though thank you! If you're sure about it. I don't mind giving it back, it's not much anyway I think aha. Have a great day! :)

Yep, I'm available right now! I'll add you. c:

This is also a strange question but by chance do you have any variety of partitions available? I'm looking for one for one of my rooms...
xD

Last edited:
Thank you! Still pretty unfortunate timing though. My cat is feeling better now though thank you! If you're sure about it. I don't mind giving it back, it's not much anyway I think aha. Have a great day! :)

I'm 100% sure! :) Have a great day as well!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep, I'm available right now! I'll add you. c:

This is also a strange question but by chance do you have any variety of partitions available? I'm looking for one for one of my rooms...
xD

Okay! Great. I've added you and my gates are open!

Hello, um.. just wondering are she is still available? .__.

Oh my fault i'am sorry i not reading the other pages of the thread, i just kind hurry hehe sorry ^_^;

Last edited:
Back