• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Anyone else hate printers?

Ste

Bells
Printers. They drive me insane!

They never seem to work, and if they do, it's after multiple trial and errors. The ink cartridges cost a bomb. They screw up my paper.

I hate printers!

Printers. They drive me insane!

They never seem to work, and if they do, it's after multiple trial and errors. The ink cartridges cost a bomb. They screw up my paper.

I hate printers!

Ya, I've been resorting to using my school's printer instead of my own due to not properly inking out what I need.
Ink cartridges can go up to $60 which is just ludicrous!

my school used to have sooooo many problems with their printers back in the day, i remember that we kept getting papers that looked all weird... Thankfully we get most stuff we need over the computer now.

iv barely have any issues with printers, but not too long ago i was pulling an all nighter for an essay. by the time i was done typing it up, it was fkg 2 am, i wanted to just print that sht out and sleep. while it was printing the third page, the paper got jammed in the printer so i had to rip it out and fix it >< i tried printing another copy of that page only to find out we were completely out of paper ._.

I have a printer problem at least once every few months @_@. Don't they purposely design printers to be ineffective after a short amount of time though?

Yeah, I always seem to not get them to work when I want to print something. ;-;

I don't have any problem with printers. Also, I rather print information about anything than reading it from my screen so I can't really learn or do anything without them. Though there are some serious economic issues with printers, well, at least here. Buying new ink cartridges is more expensive than 50% of the new printers themself.

I'm worried that one day that one of my papers for school is going to turn out half done because the printer runs out of ink.

I actually love mine! I've a Canon Pixma MG5550 printer - a little pricy but more than worth the cost. Best quality I've ever gotten from a printer and zero issues. Ink is dirt cheap as well. If you buy third party cartridges via Amazon instead of buying the brand's own ink then you'll save a fortune.

Last edited:
I have this really awesome printer that used to belong to a business office. I got it from a garage sale super cheap. It used to be able to print pages front and back, which is awesome because it's helpful cause I print a lot of stuff for school. But then it suddenly stopped being able to print back and front???? I've seen it print one page and then the second pages gets caught and stuck and then refuses to print front and back anymore. -_-

I've taken to printing front and back the manual way, which wastes even more time for me but whatever I guess. -_-

they're just loud and annoying when you gotta print your finished coursework at 4am in the morning

A printer I don't f--- with. F--- a printer always breaking down on me and melting in the sunlight. Threw mine right out the window. good riddens.

I hate how confusing they are. So many buttons I don't even use.
I just need to know how to press ok if I run out of paper or cancel print..
I sometimes scan stuff and that's it.
Changing the ink and knowing the cartridge is confusing too!
I also hate if for some reason the driver can't be detected, and I have to keep canceling and re-trying to print my pending document.

ugh yes they are horrid. especially those that combine printer/fax/copy/scan etc. like wtf. no i'm not constructed to understand these overly hi-tech things lol.

and when they print out the wrong format that is just ugh.

my old printer used to be rly good. it was pretty big and chunky tho but it was nice and fast and had good print quality but then it broke.
and now my new one im like 50/50 on. it's p good quality and its rly small/compact and cute, but its kinda slow at printing stuff, so i'm still undecided on it atm - but i never really print a lot anyway.

but that aside, i've always liked printers but there are certain ones i hate.

I haven't had enough experience with printers to form an educated opinion

but overall they seem fine to me tbh maybe I need to experience more types of printers

whenever i need to print something for class in the morning the school printers *** up and so i show up 20 mins late and say it was bad traffic lol

Back