• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Any Job, Big Or Small! ~ Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to rush you, but I have other things to do after this. :c Can you please speed up a bit?

Sorry, I'm back now, I'll open the gates
Please ignore the mess when you walk in

Last edited:
I wanna do this too. Sorry if this sounds rude, but would you like a 'buddy'? Twice the work done/two customers served in the same time. ;3

Ignore this if you're fine on your own, I just like helping others and thought I might try buddying up instead of making my own thread :3

I wanna do this too. Sorry if this sounds rude, but would you like a 'buddy'? Twice the work done/two customers served in the same time. ;3

Ignore this if you're fine on your own, I just like helping others and thought I might try buddying up instead of making my own thread :3

I would love some help! I just need a rest before setting it up (My last job was loooong)

I would love some help! I just need a rest before setting it up (My last job was loooong)
I can imagine. Once I was helping my sister lay paths and get organised and it took aaaaages. And my DS is charging anyway so ;)

Okay, I am going to eat some breakfast, and then I will be BACK IN BUSINESS!

Hellooooo! Just a quick question before I tell you what I'd like doing (I don't mean this in a rude way it's just I know her so I'd just..you know...) could Jellybeans do this for me?

Right, I started a new town about 10 days ago so I'd like, if possible, for someone to arrange my flowers. All of them. I'm OK at flower arranging but I almost NEVER get hybrids (which I want). Also, my flower arranging skills have seemed to go downhill too. I don't know if you can do this and even if you can it might be too much (as I have kinda only just started a new town I don't have loads of bells). By the way, could you please give me a price 'cos I'm rubbish at pricing.

Thanks!! :D

Hellooooo! Just a quick question before I tell you what I'd like doing (I don't mean this in a rude way it's just I know her so I'd just..you know...) could Jellybeans do this for me?

Right, I started a new town about 10 days ago so I'd like, if possible, for someone to arrange my flowers. All of them. I'm OK at flower arranging but I almost NEVER get hybrids (which I want). Also, my flower arranging skills have seemed to go downhill too. I don't know if you can do this and even if you can it might be too much (as I have kinda only just started a new town I don't have loads of bells). By the way, could you please give me a price 'cos I'm rubbish at pricing.

Thanks!! :D
Hi Cara! I can do it for 50k when you're available?

Also bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back