• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Any Job, Big Or Small! ~ Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beary

straighter than a circle
Bells
Winter Mittens
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Red Candy
Red Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (95) +
Welcome to JellyBeans' and I's services thread!

We really like helping people, so here we are! Some of the ways we can help are -

- Weed picking
- Flower arranging
- Flower picking
- Digging up gyroids
- Upgrading train stations
- Harvesting fruits
- Planting things

And much more!

Prices will be negotiated. Feel free to make an offer, and it will either be declined, and accepted. We try to be on as much as we can,so if we are not, please be patient! Thank you! ~

Last edited:
I need all of my yellow flowers gone, and anything underground dug up. How much would that cost?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I suck at making offers, but I was thinking 3 bags of 99k?

I need all of my yellow flowers gone, and anything underground dug up. How much would that cost?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I suck at making offers, but I was thinking 3 bags of 99k?

That would be fine! ~
All yellow flowers, or just of one species? And should I drop off all of the flowers and things I dig up?
Thanks!

That would be fine! ~
All yellow flowers, or just of one species? And should I drop off all of the flowers and things I dig up?
Thanks!
The yellow flowers (all-just don't mistake them for hybrids) I would like destroyed. You can do what you like with whatever you dig up :3

ILikeCatsMoreThenYou's job has been completed! Open to more requests! ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bumpidybump

I need someone to organize flowers by type for now. Also need things dug up. All this needs to be done in my cycling town. I don't care where the flowers go. Just want them sorted :D Warning they are everywhere. I will help with the work. If you have time to do this tonight that will be great. Dandelions and dandelion puffs are to be kept as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will send my FC. Its not the one under my avatar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I will just ask for things to be dug up for now. Will you be available to do that?

Last edited:
I need someone to organize flowers by type for now. Also need things dug up. All this needs to be done in my cycling town. I don't care where the flowers go. Just want them sorted :D Warning they are everywhere. I will help with the work. If you have time to do this tonight that will be great. Dandelions and dandelion puffs are to be kept as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will send my FC. Its not the one under my avatar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I will just ask for things to be dug up for now. Will you be available to do that?

Id love to help, but I am about to close up for the night. :c
I promise I will help tomorrow! ~

Hi, I need all of my fruit to be picked and planted, and I could do with my Fossils/Gyroids dug up as well. It's a pretty big job and I am unable to do it at the moment. Would you like to to do it? How much do you want?

Hi, I need all of my fruit to be picked and planted, and I could do with my Fossils/Gyroids dug up as well. It's a pretty big job and I am unable to do it at the moment. Would you like to to do it? How much do you want?

I would love to do it! I have a few questions -

- Would you like me to plant the fruit in a certain spot?
- Do you want all the fossils/gyroids?

You can pay me as much as you think is fair. c:

I don't think you can arrange paths for people :0
How much will it cost for you to dig everything up from my town?

- No, just planted where there aren't many trees. Any spaces need trees or flowers.

- I would like the fossils, you can keep the gyroids if you want. :)

There is a lot to do, how much are you thinking?

- No, just planted where there aren't many trees. Any spaces need trees or flowers.

- I would like the fossils, you can keep the gyroids if you want. :)

There is a lot to do, how much are you thinking?

120 K, maybe? I'm pretty bad at prices, sorry! xD

Yep. I'll add you and open the gates if your ready. It may take a while......

There are flower lined paths, that you should be able to make out. Please don't plant trees on them :)

Yep. I'll add you and open the gates if your ready. It may take a while......

There are flower lined paths, that you should be able to make out. Please don't plant trees on them :)

Okay! I am ready now, and have added you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back