• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Any dirty screenshots?

I have a screenshot of my ACNL room only having a few items and all from the sloppy series, that's very dirty!

I sent O'Hare a tub one day not knowing just what things he would say.
First he creepily laughed and told me to relax then he did this:

Nothankyou.png

No O'Hare I will not use your tub while you just stand there watching me.

Well I haven't currently got the screenshots but my sisters have saved them on their 3dses. There was a lag at my sister's town and I accidentally kissed Olivia, I couldn't believe what I was seeing lol. xD

So, Rodeo, one of my animals in City Folk, showed up to my campsite, and I was feeling rather down because Molly had just moved out, but Rasher moved in. Trying to get Rodeo, I talked with him again, and this happened...
image.jpg
Rodeo, please, I'm taken already.

This thread has potential to make Rocco someone's dreamie.

Rocco moved into my town a few days ago. I will never be able to see him the same way again. He has already said something about how it was "me time." I'm glad his house is in a secluded section of town.

Back