Any dirty screenshots?

HNI_0073.JPG
HNI_0074.JPG
HNI_0075.JPG

HNI_0079.JPG
0////0

HNI_0080.JPG
image.jpg

I just realized Octavian and Zucker have it rough... I recently found out that male octopi can mate only once in their entire life...
Poor widdle things... :(

I have more

View attachment 140187
View attachment 140188
Glad you liked it.

There's more to come.

"Meowbert?"Heh...I never thought I'd see my former Lolly in a dirty screenshot!I guess she's loosening up a bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just realized Octavian and Zucker have it rough... I recently found out that male octopi can mate only once in their entire life...
Poor widdle things... :(

Just think of how poor Marina must feel about that.......

I know that. I'm trying to get as close as possible to getting all of chuggaa's villagers so if I ever meet him in real life, all I have to do is show him my town, and then the volume warning.
Oh my gos I've watched the full lp like twice! It's both my favorite lp and LPer!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know that. I'm trying to get as close as possible to getting all of chuggaa's villagers so if I ever meet him in real life, all I have to do is show him my town, and then the volume warning.
Oh my gosh I've watched the full lp like twice! It's both my favorite lp and LPer!

- - - Post Merge - - -

HNI_0044.jpg

Well I found this online

I found this on Breezy's tumblr page... Seems she didn't notice the double meaning, but I sure did...
tumblr_m8tak7iEVV1rzl4jjo2_1280.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

tumblr_mb6afdTEo61rzl4jjo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mb6afdTEo61rzl4jjo2_500.jpg
"i thINK I HAVE OFFICIALLY FOUND THE MOST SUGGESTIVE DIALOGUE IN THE GAME"
-Breezy Crossing

I found this on Breezy's tumblr page... Seems she didn't notice the double meaning, but I sure did...
View attachment 140355

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 140357
View attachment 140358
"i thINK I HAVE OFFICIALLY FOUND THE MOST SUGGESTIVE DIALOGUE IN THE GAME"
-Breezy Crossing

This was the person I was talking about!

- - - Post Merge - - -

From this point on, I will vomit in my mouth whenever I hear someone ship the octopi in AcNL.

You can have Jesus and have a dirty mind. Unless your mind is a dirty as Bowserfans's. ;)

(I'm just joking btw)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not mine, but:

View attachment 138003

So either Melba really hates honey or she loves it she much she want to... Never mind.

Hahaha that's my picture that I posted a long time ago :)
can't believe I posted in this thread

Last edited:
OMG Lick my lollies? Goodness, what a naughty little hampster... >.<

Back