Any dirty screenshots?

~ugh all the custom catchphrases~

It's not quite as great if you make it dirty yourself...the best ones, imo, are the out-of-context terrible things that remind us how far in the gutters our minds are. But that's only my opinion and has no bearing on what anyone else actually posts.

>drinks several gallons of holy water, still doesn't find jesus at the bottom
>destined to forever be trash I guess

It's not quite as great if you make it dirty yourself...the best ones, imo, are the out-of-context terrible things that remind us how far in the gutters our minds are. But that's only my opinion and has no bearing on what anyone else actually posts.

^ This! I don't make their catchphrases and that dirty I just capture thee random out of context stuff!

>Not wanting your animals to flat out cuss

It's like you guys don't worship filth or something.

Last edited:
I've got some good ones that I took in a span of a couple months:
2dtbxqv.png

Beau is secretly my husband.
357mwki.png

...Alrighty then.
2iky3qu.png

When I saw this item in this house I laughed out loud. Could someone tell me what item this is?!?! XD
2cqigw8.png

Ren?e is desperate.
rsrnee.png

Kody really loved that yummy thing.
vnf49t.png

This is one of my favorites.
sm62b6.png

You can dream, Kyle.
2z7k4f8.png

Sounds like Apollo is coming back for more.
wk1l3t.png

No custom catchphrase, either.
23li16t.png

Well... You can if you want to.
2gxk7pi.png

He was about to spill the beans!

I've got some good ones that I took in a span of a couple months:
2dtbxqv.png

Beau is secretly my husband.
357mwki.png

...Alrighty then.
2iky3qu.png

When I saw this item in this house I laughed out loud. Could someone tell me what item this is?!?! XD
2cqigw8.png

Ren?e is desperate.
rsrnee.png

Kody really loved that yummy thing.
vnf49t.png

This is one of my favorites.
sm62b6.png

You can dream, Kyle.
2z7k4f8.png

Sounds like Apollo is coming back for more.
wk1l3t.png

No custom catchphrase, either.
23li16t.png

Well... You can if you want to.
2gxk7pi.png

He was about to spill the beans!

Priceless!

And the statue is a mini Manniken Pis, which you can get from Gulliver if he's heading to Belgium.

It's Proposition Week in Groddle, Saalatu, and Earl.

Kabuki's looking for confirmation that yes, he's a tomcat.
Kabuki - salty and satisfying.JPG

Marcel, if your next line is "on my floor", I am so gonna' kick you in the salty and satisfying.
Marcel - don't say on my floor.JPG

Graham gets right to the point.
Graham proposition.JPG

Kitty's also through with being coy. She later told me it had been "a good purchase". She really means salty and satisfying, right?
Kitty 1.JPG

Yeah, Drago, you were licked, all right. Kabuki's petition sums it up once again.
Drago unawares.JPG

Gigi's got her own slang goin' on.
Gigi jackhammer.JPG

I agree, and I guess then I shouldn't have apologized for posting something that could be interpreted as being dirty. :p I do agree. Maybe the first few times I saw the custom catchphrases were funny, but I think now it's getting old. It reminds me of how my classmates were in middle school :p and even in high school; I never thought it was funny then. Now, I find myself laughing more when I'm associating something that is in the game or that is said by a villager as something sexual because ten years ago, I'd never have thought that anything in Animal Crossing could be perceived in that manner. lol. Anyways, yeah. ^^

lmfao! For some reason, I never even thought twice about the dialogue you just posted until now. xP. /face palm.

im gonna go through my sd card in a few i know ive got some haha but these are all so funny omg

Back