Any advanced guides?

ExtremelyTired

Bells
Ever since I got the game near launch, I?ve never been dedicated to finding ways to grind or anything. I?ve just played it casually and somehow got to level 47 recently.

But what are your tips for getting friend powder? Any guides to get other materials faster like wood? Any guides for that machine in OK Motors to get the coins each time?

Thank you for your help! I?m finally getting involved with the community of Pocket Camp, and it?s exciting that New Horizons is also around the corner.

I do not know if there are any guides out there. This game however is very straight forward as far as how to play. All the things you gather from the different islands (or whatever you call them) around your campsite just take time to get. I recommend getting as many friends as possible, this game is highly dependent on working with others.

It's a cute and fun game, at least for me. I know it's not to everyone taste, but I like it. I hope to continue to play it even after New Horizons comes out, if I can keep up with both.

I don't know of any advanced guides, but here are a few tips.

friend powder is most easily obtained through gardening events, sharing critters is a very lucrative way of getting it especially the rarer bugs that are unlocked toward the end of the event. you can get friend powder from daily quests (5 from a specific one, not that much) and helping others get into the quarry (1 per person helped) as well. but gardening events are definitely the number one source.

as for other materials, just helping villagers will get you a lot of resources relatively quickly. shovelstrike quarry is also a good source of materials.

the ok motors game is annoying but the technique i personally used when i still played it (now i only use friend powder for bell maps from blathers) was to look at the order of the characters a few times, then press on the one before i want it to stop on. so if i want red and the order is yellow, green, blue, red, i press on the blue one. it spins faster when you're on the last one though so keep that in mind.

Last edited:
Back