• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Any adult fans?

Kalle

Teacher
Bells
Switch
2963-5328-0989
October Birthstone (Opal)
Feedback
100% (113) +
Hey, all, are there any other adults here looking for active ACNL players for visits/AC chat?

I'm sort of an adult too, only just started playing though ^^; So I'd love to chat / have visits with other players, though my town is very basic at the moment.

My town is only about 25 days old, so it's pretty new, too. Both of you feel free to add me. :)

Hey, I'll add you. I had the game since release so my town is pretty developed.

Well, depends of what you consider of being an adult, but i'm 25 years old and active ^^

Pretty well an adult here at 36.

I try to be active but between my toddler and my mother I don't get a lot of time. Also working my way through Pokemon Sun as well.

Last edited:
I'm 29 so if any of you want to add me let me know I'm also as active as a mother and wife can be ��

Also an adult, if anyone else wants to add feel free. Just let me know so I can add back.

Hey there! I've been an Animal Crossing fan since the GameCube version. I'm twenty-eight now. I'm not like... super active but I have moods. :)

Back