• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway ANOTHER RAYMOND GIVEAWAY ๐ŸŽ‰โœจโ—โ—โ—โ—โ—โ—

Status
Not open for further replies.
because he looks like me irl XD and I luv cats n nerds >:3

I pick 10!

LOOK AT HIM
GURL THIS SASSY, SNATCHED, OBVIOUSLY GAY CAT HOW COULD U NOT LOVE HIS DORKY NATURE AND CUTE FACE??? UGH I LOVE HIM LIKE HES JUST A BABY
แ—ฉ แ—ทแ—ฉแ—ทY???
A BABY!!!!
WITH HIS HETEROCHROMIA AND HIS BUSINESS SUIT AND GALSSES GURL A SNATCHED WORKING CLASS QUEEN
AND HES A CAT
I สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€แด›s
AND THE PAWS หขแต’ แต—โฑโฟสธ
๐—œ๐—ง ๐—ช๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐— ๐—˜๐—”๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฌ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——plษนoส วษฅส‡ sแด‰ puoษฏสŽษษน วsnษษ”วq
๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Š ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Š๐Ÿ‡นโ€Š๐Ÿ‡พโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Š๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Š
๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™Ž๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™” แฆ”๐“ฒแฆ” ๐“ฒ ๊ช‘๊ซ€๊ช€๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๊ชฎ๊ช€ ๐˜ด๊ช–๐˜ด๐˜ด๊ช—??
It is sad that i am poor and dont have 2000 nook mile tickets and i just want a babs

my number? 3!

(Sorry about all the fonts at the end i just wanted to add ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท สœแดœแด‡สœแดœสœแด‡แดœสœแด‡แดœแด‡สœแดœแด‡)

3!!
I really want Raymond because he looks just like a little tiny accountant (my major in uni rn) and everyone always makes fun of accounting and says it's for boring people but look at this tiny little accounting business cat how could he be boring... I Lub him..

I think he and Punchy would be best buds. I was closely eyeing the wiki on smug villagers in the first campsite visit and calculating the percentage of getting him or Ed and the chances were very low. Since I'm here needless to say I didn't get him and would like to try my hand on having this chance.

8!

I've been taking care of cats basically ever since I was born which made me love them even more! I'm currently trying to make a full cat island and Raymond is the only cat I'm having trouble with getting ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back