• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Ankha

ObeseMudkipz

In the Shadows
Bells
Switch
8101-2869-2219
New Horizons Token
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (174) +
She was accidenty voided but maybe you can try saving her from the void. Don't know how to dp that though so please guide me :p

Someone visits your town and there's a good chance she'll move into their town.

If someone comes to your town she might end up moving to their town.
I'd love to get Ankha because i had to reset my game today and I have only 5 villagers, and not any that I particularly like :(

Last edited:
Alright thanks. Would you want her? I also have tangy but she moved in a bad spot so when she moves you could have her

It's very nice of you to offer her up. I'd like it if someone who had her as a dream villager attempted to pick her up. Thanks, though. I would appreciate it very much if I could have Tangy.

Back