Anime!

IM CRYING I LOVE CHISA SO MUCH WHY DID SHE HAVE TO TURN DESPAIR? WHY DID SHE HAVE TO MURDER A BUNCH OF PRESCHOOLERs??????????

**** you mukuro
i hope munakata can find peace with her one day and find out she tried her hardest to not fall to despair.

also...why did asahinas eyes turn green? theres a theory floating around that chisa = asahina and..if this was true..well my mind would be blown.

I am currently watching Magi. I jumped into it without really knowing much of what it's about, and I'm really enjoying it so far. c:

mob psycho is still very good... tbh the emotions are hitting me harder bc im watching it with my brother?

i am finally watching sailor moon (the original one not crystal) and i love it!!! i regret not watching it earlier :I

WHAT
THE
WHAT THE ****
WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT THE ****ING ****????????
I KNEW CHIAKIWOULD DIE
BUT NOT LIKE THIS!
WHY
WHY
WH
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHY
I LITERALLY
CRIED
FOR 30 MINUTES. I LOVE CHIAKI. SHE WAS THEIR ULTIMATE HOPE. SHE WAS THE REASON THEY DID SO WELL . AND NOW SHE DIED IN THE MOST BRUTAL WAY POSSIBLE AND COULDNT EVEN TELL HINATA SHE LOVED HIM. WHAT THE ****. I SWEAR KODAKA JERKS OFF TO CUTE ANIME GIRLS DYING IN DESPAIR AND BRUTUALLY. **** YOU KODAKA

I'm watching orange.. by myself.. crying alone.. lmao wake me up inside

Here, have a list:

-Dimension W
-Dragon Ball Z
-One punch man
-Kill la kill
-PowerPuff girls z
-Hunter x Hunter

Not much but I want to explore in the real life amines. I also was gonna watch an anime with a friend but I forgot the name of it, I just saw a vine with this girl awkwardly watching some guy fighting a deer and I want to see it.

Here, have a list:

-Dimension W
-Dragon Ball Z
-One punch man
-Kill la kill
-PowerPuff girls z
-Hunter x Hunter

Not much but I want to explore in the real life amines. I also was gonna watch an anime with a friend but I forgot the name of it, I just saw a vine with this girl awkwardly watching some guy fighting a deer and I want to see it.

I think the anime you're thinking of is "Nichijou"

I need suggestions !!! now that RE:ZERO is over my life is in shambles and I cannot die in peace

I like stuff like rezero, no game no life, AoT, and SAO for reference!! any good animes like that

SO, this is sort of a recommendation/I got something awesome from an awesome person I've never met lol.

My dad works with this guy, who's like 40 or something, who apparently loves anime. Seems a little weird at first given his age, but when you find out what kind of anime he likes, it's awesome! My dad told the dude how much me and my sister love anime too lol, and today this dude gave my dad a CD, and basically said give this to one of your daughters. My dad gave it to me, since I was home, and it was THE ENTIRE FREAKING COEWBOY BEBOP SOUNDTRACK ON CD. This is so good for me. Cowboy Bebop is an amazing anime, that I recommend ALL anime lovers should see. It has a super groovy soundtrack that is to die for IMO, and since my car only has a CD player, I can listen to it when I go driving lol. Plus, I can burn it to my compooter and put it on an iPod. Anyways, anime community is awesome, and Cowboy Bebop is high tier, high class animu :cool:

Ah, just realised that the powderpuff girls are back on tv! Haven't seen them for years. God I loved that....and mojojojo? Put it on to record anyway ;)

Last edited:
the holy trio of anime is neon genesis evangelion, revolutionary girl utena, and puella magi madoka magica
sorry i dont make the rules

Just finished Moribito, which was really slow but had a really good ending ;p Absolutely loved the strong female protagonist though

aaaand I watched up to ep 5 of Yuri on ice which I'm fangirling about completely

Back