Anime!

Anime that I'm watching at the moment are
- One Piece
- Pokemon
- Fairy Tail.
I really love One Piece, I'm on the Skypiea arc. I'm on series 1 of Pokemon, and a few episodes into FT.

- One Piece
- Pokemon
- Fairy Tail.
I really love One Piece, I'm on the Skypiea arc. I'm on series 1 of Pokemon, and a few episodes into FT.

I LOVE YOU FOR LOVING ONE PIECE *-*
Keep loving it, it's the best thing onda world! Skypiea is a little bit slow, but it has some really funnyand touching moments, stay tuned! :D

- One Piece
- Pokemon
- Fairy Tail.
ooh skypiea, i actually loved this arc, really brings out the adventure genre of one piece and ahhhhh wiper is a beast ///// hope you enjoy it, everything starts after this arc, good luck!!

Do any of you collect any merchandise from different anime? Like DVD sets, posters, plush, key chains, figures...

I'm an avid figure collector myself (scales and nendoroids). It's an expensive hobby, but it's very rewarding when you're aware of what you want and don't want.

Do any of you collect any merchandise from different anime? Like DVD sets, posters, plush, key chains, figures...

I'm an avid figure collector myself (scales and nendoroids). It's an expensive hobby, but it's very rewarding when you're aware of what you want and don't want.

mmh I do have quite a little collection of things here and there... but I haven't been buying something for years because I'm saving up. Honestly, you can't even do anything with those things but you want them so badly anyways hah

Diabolik lovers was such a horrible anime.. Definitely one of the worst I've seen.

ayato was cute though

i've got a bunch of little hamtaro and gundam toys from when i was like 10 or so.

im watchin that "devil is a part timer" idk if thats its name but its funny xD

Yeeaahh I remember spending my Christmas/Birthday money on some of those sets.. I must've had a shoebox full of those little figures.

I usually just make a queue of all the shows I'm interested in for the season. I'm kind of backtracked since I decided to marathon all of Cardfight Vanguard (and 200+ episodes). The second 100 episodes felt almost like a chore, but now I'm at Cardfight Vanguard G which has brought my interest back. Just seven more episodes and I can catch up on my waitlist.

I'm currently watching Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit and Ore Monogatari!!. Moribito is on netflix and its very very good. It has action and a very interesting story that keeps you watching. Monogatari is a funny and heart warming love story that is pretty original and had me in tears a few times. I love the art art style a lot.

My fave animes include keroro gunso, Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei , skip beat! and many others.

im currently watching ore monogatari (cutest show ever), dragon ball, and im rewatching inuyasha since its now on netflix! and i saw that fma brotherhood is on netflix now too, so i may as well rewatch that!

tonight i went to the theater and saw When Marnie was there. Its a ghibli move. I loved it. It was very magical. It involves an awkward girl, summer, friendship, ghosts, and a mysterious old mansion.

I'm giving the Kekkai Sensen soundtrack a listen and it's catchy, about as jazzy as you'd expect.

anyone remember that one capitalism anime where the dude just shouted random gibberish related to capitalism and there was this red elf girl thing who liked ramen. i wasnt the only one who watched that right

Back