• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Anhka is in boxes today! Looking for a few items!

Stitched

Bells
Switch
6117-4114-4433
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Pear (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (63) +
I was holding on to Anhka for someone else, but it seems like our time zones are too conflicting to work out a deal, so she's in boxes today.

I don't really like to charge for my villagers, but this time I'm gonna be selfish and ask for stuff. :p
I need:
Modern Wood Wall
Regal Table
Regal Clock

So, those three items for Anhka please. First one to post that has all the items ready gets her. I would do a raffle but I'm busy today.

ME FOR DOKU

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you need the items straight away?
i'm going to work, but i'm in gmt time is that your time?

I'm in EST. I would like the items right away in exchange for her.

Hi, I have your items and would love Anhka. I do have to cycle someone out though, is this ok?

Sorry, shucks, and sorry milkamee! Good luck in the future, okay? c:

The "winner" of sorts is JeanGiraffe. Jean, order the items and PM me when you have them and you're ready, okay? c:

Congrats Jean ^o^ Shucks and Mikamee, you'll find another Ankha :3

Last edited:
Back