Andy's Tip of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyB

Retired Staff
Bells
Cherry (Fruit)
Hello and welcome to AToD!
Here I'm going to be posting a little something each day, for I am Andy and these are some tips I go by. Simple really.
I will try and post one each day and update the first post as a sort of... archive for them.
They may not always apply directly to you, but they'll help. Some will be light-hearted and other serious. Even so, they are something to hold onto.

So let's get this started.
And here is where they'll all be updated, so check every day incase you missed it.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>AToD Archive</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">16th March 2010- Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults
17th March 2010- Don't eat cookies before bed or you'll wake up feeling crummy.
18th March 2010- The early bird may get the worm, but the second Rat gets the cheese.
19th March 2010- Manners cost nothing, but they're worth everything.
20th March 2010- Paitence pays off.
21st March 2010- If an orange gives birth in your glass of milk... it's time to leave town.
22nd March 2010- Don

What compliments. Joking. Too many insults. Joking. BLAHBLAH BLARDERDASH.

AndyB said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">16th March 2010- Remember the compliments you receive, forget the insults</div>
Oh, I read it as <div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">16th March 2010- Remember the criticisms you receive, forget the insults</div>

:p

MrMr said:
HarHarHar!
I'm doing this seriously, and sure... some "tips" will be silly ones.
But maybe you can just go with it, rather than posting your own nonsense. But I guess maybe you're the one that needs some of these tips.

AndyB said:
MrMr said:
HarHarHar!
But maybe you can just go with it, rather than posting your own nonsense. But I guess maybe you're the one that needs some of these tips.
^Is better tip than the one on the first post XD

Lovely advice, good sir! It's important to let yourself take some credit when complimented.

I just hope the more... egotistical don't OD on it. 8D

AndyB said:
MrMr said:
HarHarHar!
No, I was laughing at the posts above. It's a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back