• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I'm going to trust in the process and vote radical6 as well. Their last few posts have felt town to me but I know that's literally the attention :p
Post automatically merged:

intention*

wagon feels a little too easy lol

I'm going to trust in the process and vote radical6 as well. Their last few posts have felt town to me but I know that's literally the attention :p

intention*

wagon feels a little too easy lol
it does feel too easy there should be at least two upset people

i only say mog try to fight it, just adds to the idea there’s an afk maf :’)

*saw

maybe unravel with time differences? 🤔

Night Three

radical6-was-An-Impostor.gif

@radical6 (Banana) has been ejected. They were An Imposter (Framer)

2 Imposters Remain.

You have 24 hours to submit any actions.

Please do not post.

Day Four
IMG_9298.jpeg

@lily2816 (Gray) has died. They were a vanilla townie.

You have 48 hours to vote.

Note:
- Starting today until the end of the game, the first 24 hours of Days will use majority voting. If the majority of remaining players vote for a player, that person will be immediately eliminated. Any remaining time will be added to the following Night (i.e. if a majority vote is made by 3pm EST, Night will be 27 hours). After the initial 24 hours, voting will resume as normal (plurality) with the standard deadline.

@BetsySundrop
@ribbitribbon
@Trundle
@EnderWiggin
@mogyay
@annika
@TN4U
@voltairenism
@unravel
@FrostyAlmonds
@Dinosaur
@Yoshi155

Huhwha??????? Not in anyway the death I expected. Ender green (I was starting to sus Shiny's slot don't look at me), I would have said may be gf but I....don't see Ender killing Lily???

I'm not. :c

I was trying to psychically read you today. I was like, wth frosty. I was thinking it had to be a certain person, but apparently not?

Back