• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

United States Amiibo Trade S1-5, WA

sweetmango10

Bells
Feedback
100% (11) +
ISO/CARDS4TRADE

Hi everyone, I would like to trade my Amiibo dupes for other cards in order to complete my collection. I’m also looking to purchase collector albums 2-4. Other than that please comment if you see anything on my list that you would like to trade for. The link has both my cards up for trade and my ISOs. Also I will update it regularly to be accurate as possible! Thanks!

Hi there, I have 038 Patty, 060 Samson, 122 Lucha, 189 Drift, and 191 Marcel. PMing with my wants.

Hey!

I have -- 109 Porter, 149 Broccolo, 177 Flip, and 204 Pelly.

I'd be interested in -- 108 Tommy, 119 Felicity, 154 Rhonda, 202 Blathers.

ISO/CARDS4TRADE

Hi everyone, I would like to trade my Amiibo dupes for other cards in order to complete my collection. I’m also looking to purchase collector albums 2-4. Other than that please comment if you see anything on my list that you would like to trade for. The link has both my cards up for trade and my ISOs. Also I will update it regularly to be accurate as possible! Thanks!
Hi! I have Lionel and Cyrano! I’m interested in Blathers 202 and Chrissy 300

Hello :) I am interested 317 Goldie, I have the following available that are on your ISO:
025, 063, 124, 134, 141, 214, and 246.

Please PM me if interested (and if it is ok trading to Canada)

Back