amiibo Official General Discussion

Which Amiibo did you get?

• Total voters
did you hear about my Excellent Condition Marth which is first edition?

did you hear about my Excellent Condition Marth which is first edition?

Is it related the The Excellent Quality amiibo: Ike Edition?
Pron12K.jpg

I managed to camp out on Walmart.ca for their 1PM restock of rare Amiibos, and I'm proud to say I safely secured a Villager Amiibo! I am so happy as he and Rosalina were my number one wants Amiibo wise (though I have since picked up several others too). I was super lucky to find Rosalina in store and I'm glad I wasn't able to get a Villager until now as I really prefer the reprint as he looks way better. ^.^

Can't wait until he arrives in the mail. :)

Last edited:
I have received my second Meta Knight amiibo and second Pit amiibo today.

I am just waiting on delivery of my second Robin amiibo and I will have two complete Fire Emblem sets. (excluding Roy for now)

Last edited:
heres a shot from behind

CJcs27_UMAEWIUU.jpg
*stares intensly at olimar* I really like his amiibo. Especially how he has the pikmin with him. I thought they would have just done him by himself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have received my second Meta Knight amiibo and second Pit amiibo today.

I am just waiting on delivery of my second Robin amiibo and I will have two complete Fire Emblem sets. (excluding Roy for now)
All of these amiibo must have cost a fortune. How much was all of it roughly? (Pls restrain yourself from making a list of the price of each individual amiibo that you have bought. Pls. Thank you.) :)

*stares intensly at olimar* I really like his amiibo. Especially how he has the pikmin with him. I thought they would have just done him by himself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

All of these amiibo must have cost a fortune. How much was all of it roughly? (Pls restrain yourself from making a list of the price of each individual amiibo that you have bought. Pls. Thank you.) :)
Cumulative cost of all amiibo currently released by rrp exceeded ?600 I believe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bought my Marth amiibo thinking it would be a one time only chance...
And look what I found today in GAME Brighton

DSC_0529.jpg

Back