• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling amiibo/current villagers for igb/trade/nmt

I have an offer for stitches that I might take, but if I don't get him I'll take Tank for 50k?

hi! i’ll take an offer you think is fair!
Is 750k alright? And would you be able to have her ready sometime tomorrow?
I should be free for her anytime after 6pm PST, if that works for you.
If not, I can just try again here when I have another open plot haha (trying not to TT too much)

Is 750k alright? And would you be able to have her ready sometime tomorrow?
I should be free for her anytime after 6pm PST, if that works for you.
If not, I can just try again here when I have another open plot haha (trying not to TT too much)
yeah i can have her ready for you! :)

Hi!

I'm desperately searching for PIETRO. I'm willing to pay up to 2 million bells, but this is negotiable of course because I really want him.

I have an open plot on my island so I'm hoping I can find him today.

Let me know what you think!
<3 Caroline

Hi!

I'm desperately searching for PIETRO. I'm willing to pay up to 2 million bells, but this is negotiable of course because I really want him.

I have an open plot on my island so I'm hoping I can find him today.

Let me know what you think!
<3 Caroline
2 mil is fine! i just now got muffy to ask to move so i’m going to wait on the person who wants her then i’ll invite pietro and let you know when he’s ready!

2 mil is fine! i just now got muffy to ask to move so i’m going to wait on the person who wants her then i’ll invite pietro and let you know when he’s ready!
amazing. I'll be on the lookout for your message <3

Hi I don't need Tia anymore because I have found her in my campsite (what are the odds)

(Im in PST)
Thursday at 5 (PST) I'll take tank for 50k bells(merengue needs a BF)
Could u prep him around 4?
I dont have flexable hours, if its better, I can do saturday 8am (PST)

(Im in PST)
Thursday at 5 (PST) I'll take tank for 50k bells(merengue needs a BF)
Could u prep him around 4?
I dont have flexable hours, if its better, I can do saturday 8am (PST)
haha i love that! i can most likely do thursday! if not then yeah saturday is fine!
Post automatically merged:

That's completely fine! Would 300k igb be ok?
yes! i will message you tomorrow :)

Hey! Im interested in Whitney! i dont have a lot of bells but i can offe your 300k if thats enough?

Back