• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Amiibo Card Requests!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyx~

ghost of the past~
Bells
Island
La Tortuga
Red Envelope
Stitches
Space Whale Plush
Toy Duck Plush
Clownfish Plush
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Feedback
99.4% (312) +
On Break! Sorry All! Will Be Back Soon! I Am Still Taking In Requests Though!​

Promo! If you put in the payment section your favorite special character and why I'll give you a free order!!!

I have a lot of amiibo cards and I am willing to give some people some villagers! I however DO NOT have all! I hope this is helpful!
I have the Welcome Amiibo Cards now!! Go to my other thread if you want to get them. URL at the end of thread->
My villagers are Kid Cat, Stitches, Zell, Phil, Gruff, Carmen, Julian, Jitters, and Tangy. Please don't ask for them.

Just Warning Everyone Who Has Requested Something This is a Long Process and it May Take a While to get your Villager Request from me!

THIS IS NOW 5,000 IGB OR 10 TBT PER VILLAGER!!

Moved In Currently For Someone(or plotted)- Marshal

Series 1-
Fauna
Curt
Portia
Leonardo
Al
Lopez
Jambette
Tiffany
Sheldon
Kiki
Alli
Patty
Quillson
Shari
Octavian
Winnie
Bonbon
Punchy
Opal
Limberg
Snake
Bangle
Phil
Nate
Tutu
Gruff
Flurry
Clyde
Biff
Amelia
Roscoe
Truffles
Eunice
Bunnie
Clay
Axel
Muffy
Peanut
Cole
Willow
Roald
Molly
Series 2-
Poncho
Felicity
Tia
Harry
Gwen
Tom
Pate
Vladimir
Savannah
Phoebe
Egbert
Cookie
Sly
Carmen
Rodney
Whitney
Broccolo
Coco
Groucho
Wendy
Alfonso
Butch
Zell
Mathilda
Filbert
Kitty
Nan
Ruby
Agnes
Julian
Bettina
Sprinkle
Hopper
Pecan
Drake
Anicotti
Chops
Ankha
Drift
Marcel
Hamphrey
Big Top
Series 3-
Anchovy
Kody
Paula
Ken
Rodeo
Canberra
Colton
Marina
Spork
Deirdre
Drago
Mac
Wart Jr.
Hazel
Chester
Merry
Diva
Daisy
Stinky
Marshal
Gala
Pippy
Bree
Rooney
Hamlet
Monty
Dora
Victoria
Violet
Chadder
Merengue
Cube
Caroline
Sparo
Rolf
Antonio
Soleil
Derwin
Francine
Series 4-
Stitches
Mallary
Frita
Annabelle
Peewee
Ribbot
Chow
Jacques
Doc
Lobo
Rowan
O'Hare
Cranston
Grizzly
maddiofbumpleb-Fauna, Lolly, Rosie, and Coco
Koopa K-Portia, Dierdre, and Eunice
mewto28-Merengue
Arixana-Marshal
Pinkbell-Marshal
MadisonGamer6-Kiki
daelightfullys-Marshal and Colton
pinklolipop34-Punchy, Cookie, Marshal, and Merengue
Baltodork-Marshal and Punchy
dino-Nan
Memetuie-Merengue
Goat_cat-Roscoe
Wrath Reign-Coco
idcjazmine-Fauna

Cosmicwolf14-Whitney
Koden-Merengue
Reyrey-Octavian
ZebraQueen-Kitty
jessawbu-Whitney, Phoebe, Monty, and Mac
Green Name Means You Used A Promo

1) Name of Town and Character
2) Villager(s) wanted
3) Friend Code
4) Next time you can trade (MUST be at least 3 days after you request to get your request)
5) Why you want the villager.
6) Your choice of Payment
(So I know you read this you MUST put it in this order or your request will not be counted.)
MUST USE FORMAT OR I WILL IGNORE YOUR REQUEST

Please help me out by-
1) As soon as you see it is your turn on the list, be on here frequently in case I message you (that means your name is on the top)
2) If you see that I have told you I don't have a villager and he/she is on my list plz message me again
3) If your name doesn't appear on my waiting list and you requested something plz message me again
4) If next to your villager's name it says (Moved In) that means your villager is in my town and waiting to move to a nice new home in your town!
5) IF I MESSAGE YOU THAT YOUR VILLAGER IS READY AND YOU DON'T RESPOND YOU ARE HOLDING UP ALL OF MY OTHER ORDERS!!! PLEASE CHECK YOUR INBOX OR THIS THREAD FREQUENTLY!!!
6) After 14 days of your villager being in my town with you not responding, I will be deleting your order

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?403899-Amiibo-Items

If you don't see the villager you want please go to my partnering thread by Wrath Reign-http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?403575-Chantily-s-Amiibo-Card-Shop!&highlight=

Last edited:
Hello ? I was wondering if you had Marshal, Stitches, Freya, or Lucky ?

I have Marshal and Stitches but I actually have Stitches in my town right now so I can't move him in. If he ever moves out you will be the first person I will message. As soon as I am done with the other requests I will move Marshal in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I was wondering if you have Wolfgang or Lopez. :)

I have Lopez's card however I ran into the same problem I had with someone else. He lives in my town. Again, if he ever decides to move out you will be the first person I will message.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have Mitzi? :)

I do not sorry. Is there anyone else you would want?

I'm destroying my town, and I know I won't get enough people to hold the 6 dreamies I achieved so do you have:
Lolly
Maple
Merengue
Cookie
Lily
Marshal
Diana
Punchy
Rudy
Wolfgang?
Thanks! :3

Do you potentially have Kiki or Ruby?

Either you gave me the wrong number or are talking about some other cards but I have Octavian for #45 and I've never heard of "Olive"

Sorry. She's a villager from the Welcome Amiibo series; it probably hasn't been released in your region yet. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back