• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia American Politics Mafia - Game Over - Town Wins!

I'm sorry but it's really funny that almosteveryone thought toads was town lmao, and these quotes xD.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your opinion about me being stupid about the Mason team? Also, would the Dad death make obs chat?

You and Dolby being Masons together is the only reason I thought the town/mafia might be balanced. You guys almost really screwed the pooch D0. :)

I don't understand why you guys did what you did with the messages even -after- reading the chat.

I guess I'll never know what my passive ability was. ; _ ;

Damn, y'all made me doubt myself and I started to townread Toads smh
And I refuse to believe Jacob is town omg but I guess Hikari made sense.

I think cutting the masons would've made the game fairer but scum I guess was mostly caught early on for the most part rip. GG.

So after the game, me and Dolby pmed each other a few times, his reads were based on the fact that toads was town.

Smh, I said if Toads is town, the team has to be Jacob/Waffles with one of Glow/Dad and possibly Bianca

I only began saying Toads was town after he provided the correct role color

Thanks Trundle!

Now on to the next game!

I told ya to kill all inactives!

and sorry Ness for my crackpot theory

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh dam, my waffles report said 'Waffles is mafia-alligned' rip

Sorry for sussing you so hard lol...it started with what that's game where you were inactive lol and you were also scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to apologize for completely ruining the game for Dolby, and being so harsh to Bianca. Oml I am such an idiot.

lol ur fine :) you cracked me up this game tbh lol

Last edited:
Awesome game guys!! Confusing as ****, mind, but really entertaining to follow!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd also love to know what Hitler's Ghost had as a passive ability and how it would have been activated.

I don't understand why you guys did what you did with the messages even -after- reading the chat.

I guess I'll never know what my passive ability was. ; _ ;

uhhhhh, but it worked

- - - Post Merge - - -

Smh, I said if Toads is town, the team has to be Jacob/Waffles with one of Glow/Dad and possibly Bianca

I only began saying Toads was town after he provided the correct role color

oh yeah, so I easily could lie about the color after roles came out too.... I did make trundle give me the color of our safe claims though, but I wouldve guessed green

If Trump tweeted to Adolf Hitler's Ghost and the tweet had anything to do with Nazism, Adolf would have joined the mafia team as mafia goon.

Back