Trading Amelia! :( Got scammed by another player

Yeah...someone from there stole golden roses from me. :l

I'm sure you will find Amelia eventually and hopefully you won't have to pay for her.
c:

I've never been on that site,
but, I don't mean to be rude to the OP by minimizing the issue,
but scamming someone and ruining their day/week for freakin' 1 mil and Amelia?
That's low.

Despite how angry I am about the ordeal, I don't feel comfortable posting their username on here

Oh it's okay, it's just i'm on ACC too and I don't wanna get scammed even though I don't trade anymore x

I'd maybe talk to a mod and give them the friend code or something,
because then if they've gotten a lot of reports of scamming with that friend code they could publish it or something

I'd maybe talk to a mod and give them the friend code or something,
because then if they've gotten a lot of reports of scamming with that friend code they could publish it or something

I certainly contacted the moderators, and they really can't do much :(

I guess it's a tough one, cos if it were my villager, I would quite like to have my bells before someone took my villager :p

It's perfectly safe to let them talk to your villager first though, because they cannot save in your town. If they try to leave without leaving money, you can just hit the wifi switch and it will reset both games. Dropping money first allows the host to save before you adopt -- and if they want to scam you then they can.

Now, let's find the OP an amelia!

It's perfectly safe to let them talk to your villager first though, because they cannot save in your town. If they try to leave without leaving money, you can just hit the wifi switch and it will reset both games. Dropping money first allows the host to save before you adopt -- and if they want to scam you then they can.

Now, let's find the OP an amelia!

I never thought about that o:
Next time I sell I'll do that

The hunt for Amelia begins!

From what I've seen, the community here is way better than over there. I've even risked gamefaqs a couple times, which is where I got my Rosie from for free.(I cherish that kitty now <3)[I should probably visit my town sometime today.. make sure no one's tried to escape me. Damn you Pokemon Y! Why are you so addicting!?]

That's really mean of them D: I know it's awful but on the plus side no real currency was lost :3 That's how I like to think of game scamming :3 I've not seen much of ACC but it's nowhere near as nice at it is here :( Everyone here seems so friendly and chatty. It's nice! :D A friend of mine said she had Amelia in her campsite. I'll contact her and see if she's still there to get her to move in! :D

That's really mean of them D: I know it's awful but on the plus side no real currency was lost :3 That's how I like to think of game scamming :3 I've not seen much of ACC but it's nowhere near as nice at it is here :( Everyone here seems so friendly and chatty. It's nice! :D A friend of mine said she had Amelia in her campsite. I'll contact her and see if she's still there to get her to move in! :D

Most of the people here, I've found, are quite trustworthy and I've had no issues -so far- with dropping my bells first before talking to the villager. I have a feeling somebody will try to scam me eventually, though thanks to threads like this one; I know how to ruin their day instead of having mine ruined by them.

That's so nice of you! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still want Celia?

I happily got Celia to move in from a Cycling thread yesterday, thanks to the wonderful members of the forum! :D

Back