• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

🌸 Alola 🌸

Island/Town Name
Alola
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Mums

Irelia

please dont vote for kanye
Bells
Island
Alola
New Horizons Token
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Father's Day Carnation
Father's Day Carnation
twitch-banner-creator-with-a-cherry-graphic-inspired-by-animal-crossing-2542d.png

◦•✿ Island Introduction ✿•◦

Alola's a pseudo-japanese styled island. My idea for a theme going in was traditional japan, so there are plenty of features on my island that go along with that theme. I wasn't incredibly strict with sticking with this theme throughout as there's some parts that are a bit cottagecore (my marketplace is slightly modern). I'll be straight up, sometimes I am very inspired by pintrest, not all ideas are 100% mine.

◦•✿ Passport / Island Info ✿•◦
YIM3zF4.jpg

Hemisphere: Northern
Native Fruit: Cherries 🍒
Native Flower: Hyacinths
💮
Theme: Traditional Japan ☀

Personal Note: hi! my name is irelia. I like stupid memes and making obnoxious jokes. I can be a little inconsistent with how often I play, it's either like 24 hours straight or not at all for a week lmao. I play league of legends sometimes, but I'm sure you knew that from my username. I'm an engineering major at uni, and I like nerdy things like making stupid robots and shooting things into the sky.
...I promise i'm talking about rockets.

◦•✿ Island Preview! ✿•◦
this is still a wip because i have SO many scenic places that i just havent gotten good pics for yet.... and some of these areas arent completed but pls do enjoy

EdquYkRUMAAuZip.jpeg

EdquYkFUYAAMDNG.jpeg
EdqyKUnUEAADGZC.jpeg

EdqyKUoVoAIYLh9.jpeg

EdqyKU5UYAEbfKF.jpeg

Last edited:
◦•✿ Alolan Residents ✿•◦

EXHn2DpX0AAwtT_.jpg
1j3saomkwap41.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 12.51.30 AM.png
v9nE4RPL_400x400.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 1.02.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 12.56.20 AM.png
latest
XIbwnmpl_400x400.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-07-24 at 1.04.35 AM.png

Sherb, Marina, Zucker, Marshall, Audie, Diana, Judy, Bam, Roald, Lily

Villager Moments
yall- Diana? Why u chillin at sherbs 24/7?
EdwCJlnUcAAdU08.jpeg

sHerb too cute for this world
sherb.jpeg

Zucker's art - @Alpinesketches
Audie's pic ~ AC wiki
Marina's pic ~ not sure I think it's a screenshot but if its art let me know.

Last edited:
◦•✿ Events / Giveaways at Alola ✿•◦

In the future, I'm going to try to host various events and giveaways when I have the time. At each event I'll be taking pictures of all the fun and posting them here! If you'd like to be pinged for a certain event, just let me know which event and I will put your username down so I can notify you in future to attend!

ACNH regular events

yeet
yeet

Hosted events

yeet
yeet
yeet
yeet
yeet

Last edited:
◦•✿ Memories with friends! ✿•◦

bruh i dont have friends lmao ? leave my swamp.

Last edited:
~ reserved space for something else i think of ~​

Last edited:
cute-cartoon.regular.png

Date: July 24th, 2020

Again hello to anyone who cares enough to read this! I'll be documenting various parts of Alola. You're more than welcome to comment on anything or ask me questions. Just want to share a pic of my marketplace cafe. It's pretty chill right now at 2 am, but there's always a huge line in the morning. I always see Judy sticking around here for some reason, but I think the real mystery is why she's even awake at 2am...

judys cafe.jpg

cute-cartoon.regular (1).png

Date: July 25th, 2020

Having a really tough time with interior decorating. I feel like there's a lot of components especially when you have to consider wall decorations now too... I made a small kitchen for myself today but not too sure how I feel about it. At first I wanted to do something traditionally japanese but I'm just so sick of following a damn theme I just want to decorate my house how I want lol.

kitchen pic.jpg

I love your kitchen on the elevated deck pattern! And the cherry blossom branches really tie the room together!

cute-cartoon.regular (2).png

Date: July 26th, 2020

Hurts my heart a little, but I said my goodbyes to Lily today. I know it's just a basic mechanism in the game for a villager to ask to move
out every now and then, but jeez Lily asked 24/7. She's a sweet frog but always felt a little one dimensional to me. Fang showed up in
my campsite today and I pretty much fell in love. Plus I think it'd be cute to eventually put Fang and Audie's houses next to each other.
Luckily, I gave Lily away to someone who desperately wanted her! And the owner told me that she would be the mayor of her island.
She's definitely moving onto better things. :')

Here's a photo of Lily enjoying the waterfall view. She's actually sat here quite a few times, so I think this was her favorite spot.
Goodbye Lily!

Ed0-l_wU8AECgnu.jpg

Last edited:
cute-cartoon.regular (3).png

I spent some time decorating my bedroom. shout out to the code editor in the back and all the papers spread everywhere because that's actually going to be my dorm next semester ;( I hope one day I can actually buy a kotatsu and put it in my room. They seem so cute and comfy <3 Actually kind of excited to go back to school and leave home for a bit... i'm excited to decorate my dorm IRL especially since I don't have a roommate this semester (which i'm extremely happy about)

Ed5v5D7UwAALDFu.jpg
Ed5v5D-VAAEmPX_.jpg

Back