Buying 🐱*🚀 All of the Sets 🐱*🚀

hey! unfortunately i dont have anything i can get you but i just wanted to say good luck for your exams! study hard but dont get stressed :) i hope you do really well and get the results youre aiming for!
if you ever want to chat feel free to pm me anytime!

hey, just a little update, i have the 7-11 abd and the mush floor if u also want it!

Hey there, i'll take the abd and the mush floor as well, unfortunately, i'm unable to trade today as well, as i need to study, im very sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey! unfortunately i dont have anything i can get you but i just wanted to say good luck for your exams! study hard but dont get stressed :) i hope you do really well and get the results youre aiming for!
if you ever want to chat feel free to pm me anytime!

Hey there, thanks for the encouraging words, i'll be sure to chat you up once my exams are over!

Hey there, i'll take the abd and the mush floor as well, unfortunately, i'm unable to trade today as well, as i need to study, im very sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey there, thanks for the encouraging words, i'll be sure to chat you up once my exams are over!

It's fine, goodluck with your exams! let me know when you're available for trade!

It's fine, goodluck with your exams! let me know when you're available for trade!

Hey, thanks for being patient with me, i'm available now for trade if you are!

Oh and how much tbt did you wanted again?

Hey, thanks for being patient with me, i'm available now for trade if you are!

Oh and how much tbt did you wanted again?

Hey, welcome back, how was your exams?

Anyways i'll make it 10 tbt instead of 15! consider it a gift from me :)

ps. i can get you a couple more sets but im busy right now and have to go offline soon

Hey, welcome back, how was your exams?

Anyways i'll make it 10 tbt instead of 15! consider it a gift from me :)

ps. i can get you a couple more sets but im busy right now and have to go offline soon

Thankyou, you're so kind, but i'll pay you 15 tbt regardless, i'll add your fc, lmk when you're ready

Oh and btw your town please as my town is a mess right now.

Thankyou, you're so kind, but i'll pay you 15 tbt regardless, i'll add your fc, lmk when you're ready

Oh and btw your town please as my town is a mess right now.

Okay then, adding your fc and opening my gates!

It's lucy from cheryy!

Hey there, I can give you the whole Sloppy series, Card series and Cabana series. Are 25 TBT ok for all?

Hey there, I can give you the whole Sloppy series, Card series and Cabana series. Are 25 TBT ok for all?

I don't need the Sloppy series anymore, but would gladly take the Card and Cabana series!

Hi there Sanji! I don't know if you buy stuff seperately? If yes , could sell you stuff from the Snowman set (1) and the Nintendo set (2)
Are also you looking for Welcome Amiibo sets? I could sell you Mabel's and Lottie's Set for you
Btw you put Apple set twice.

Last edited:
I can sell you:

The Exotic series, and the Creepy, Bonsai, Houseplant, Cactus, Bear, guitar, dharma, zen garden, office, pine tree, and pine sets.

It's... Sort of a lot of stuff, though.

The Creepy set is unorderable... So 25 TBT for that, or equivalent.

As for everything else? Ummm... Is 50 TBT okay? It's roughly 50 items...

Yeah... Make me an offer. IGB works, too.

Hi there Sanji! I don't know if you buy stuff seperately? If yes , could sell you stuff from the Snowman set (1) and the Nintendo set (2)
Are also you looking for Welcome Amiibo sets? I could sell you Mabel's and Lottie's Set for you
Btw you put Apple set twice.

Hmmm, which particular parts do you have?? I prefer full sets, but i also buy parts of a set somtimes!!

Also, im not really looking into buying the welcome amiibo sets, but thanks for the offer!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can sell you:

The Exotic series, and the Creepy, Bonsai, Houseplant, Cactus, Bear, guitar, dharma, zen garden, office, pine tree, and pine sets.

It's... Sort of a lot of stuff, though.

The Creepy set is unorderable... So 25 TBT for that, or equivalent.

As for everything else? Ummm... Is 50 TBT okay? It's roughly 50 items...

Yeah... Make me an offer. IGB works, too.

Seeing as i do not have as much Tbt to go around, will a mix of the two be fine with you?

If so how does 30tbt and 500k igb sound? if it's a little too low i can go higher!

No, that's a perfectly fair offer I suppose. 30 TBT then 10k IGB a piece for a pile of orderables and the creepy set. It will take me a while to prepare your order, and you'll have to come pick it up. Sound good? I'll VM you when it's ready.

Back