• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Agiledog's Villager pic shop - 2 tbt or 99k SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i have pics of gayle, marcie and sylvia around.
would you be willing to pay igb for those?

Yes please, I will offer 99k for each of them. Let me know when you return online for this exchange.

i'm on now! i'm gonna make sure i have you added and gather the pictures. my town or yours?

oh, i found out i also have pekoe's pic! do you want to buy that as well?

i'm so so sorry but i can't find marcie's pic. i think i might've gotten rid of it...i do have the other 3 pics though. i'm really sorry. just pay the original price of 297k

I've got Whitney's pic that I can sell you! Were you looking to pay with igb or tbt?

Hello! If you still need it, I can give you Bubbles' Pic for free!

PM me if interested.

I've got Whitney's pic that I can sell you! Were you looking to pay with igb or tbt?

Either way you prefer. 5 tbt for each pic or 99k each. Which is your choice?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I trade your Peggy's pic for my Rolf's pic?

I can do that as well. Give me 20 mins to find that pic and delivery it to ya. Add my FC and I will add yours now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back