Aggravating Memes/Jokes

Minions, yeah they were fine in the movies and stuff, but if one more 30+ woman posts more of those damn facebook quote things with the minion pictures on them I swear to ****ing god.... I try to block every page they post them from so I won't have to see them but they're everywhere...

minion memes are the worst

Last edited:
minion memes make me so angry
also "what is air" and "i cant even" if those count im not even really sure

Illuminati confirmed. That meme is annoying, but can be funny.

how can ppl hate pepe and deez nuts those r quality memes wtf

i hate crave that mineral and what are thooooooose
also the welcome to chilis meme

This meme on tumblr along the lines of:

"What she says: i'm fine
What she really means: [insert annoyingly long un-punctuated paragraph pertaining to the problems of a certain fandom]"

It was funny maybe the first few times but then it got old, and I never bother to read the second parts anymore lol.

I crave that mineral, senpai notice me, deez nuts, on fleek, and alot more that come from tumblr

If I hear anyone say the phrase 'deez nuts' near me one more time I swear I'm gonna kick someone off the fcking Empire State Building in 2s

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and Dubsmash is starting to become excruciatingly annoying

I work in an elementary school, which, as some of you may know, is kind of like Facebook when it comes to memes: these kids don't pick up on things until after they've been around FOREVER, and then they hold onto them long after the internet has forgotten them. Towards the end of the year, I was constantly surrounded by "DEEZ NUTS!!!" (which is awful) and the nae nae (which I actually didn't hate), but the number 1 most aggravating and annoying thing that these kids used CONSTANTLY, and which therefore makes me twitch even now, a month and a half into the summer, is the word "bruh".

I had one boy in particular who used the word all the time. Almost everything I said, if it was the least bit "unpleasant" or "hard", got me a "BRUH" from this boy. Take out your homework. "Bruh." Everyone please sit down for a minute. "Bruh." Let's line up to go to gym. "Bruh." Oops, everybody sit down again, looks like you've all forgotten how to stand quietly in line so we'll have to try this again. "BRUH!!" When I needed to call on someone at random, I had a mug full of popsicle sticks with their names on it, and every time I drew a stick that was not his: "BRUH". I'm so tired of that word.

Also, minions. Are minions a meme? I'm so tired of seeing them everywhere.

Last edited:
What on earth is this #DontJudgeChallenge nonsense that everyone is doing?? They make themselves look "ugly" on purpose just to reveal how "beautiful/gorgeous" they really are and it honestly makes no sense. It's not a meme, but I consider it a joke since it's so stupid.

Deez nuts
Dirty minded jokes
Yo Mama
And worst of all... 21. I FRIKIN HATE THAT VINE. NINE PLUS TEN IS NINETEEN!!!

...phew.

What on earth is this #DontJudgeChallenge nonsense that everyone is doing?? They make themselves look "ugly" on purpose just to reveal how "beautiful/gorgeous" they really are and it honestly makes no sense. It's not a meme, but I consider it a joke since it's so stupid.

That sounds dumb. Look ugly to show how pretty you are? How does that make sense?

yeah tbh its one of the stupidest things that ever became a thing and just ugh yikes its such an insult to people with acne, glasses, unibrows, etc and they claim this promotes "self-confidence"????? wtf well yeah maybe (just to the people doing them) but at the cost of other's feelings lmao just stop pls

Back