• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Aesthetix {Sets, Gardening, Streetpass, DLC, Gracie & etc.}

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayor name: Yubel
town name: Osaka
fc: N/A
timezone: est
items: sabertooth skull
iguanodon torso
pachy torso
ichthyo torso
ankylo torso
parasaur torso
megacero torso
plesio torso
megacero tail
ankylo tai

... Coming right up. xD

... Coming right up. xD

I told you xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

items: megacero tail
diplo hip
diplo neck
plesio neck
diplo chest
coprolite
ammonite
shark tooth
heart i. balloon
leaf bed

I told you xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

items: megacero tail
diplo hip
diplo neck
plesio neck
diplo chest
coprolite
ammonite
shark tooth
heart i. balloon
leaf bed

Accepting your order. ;) I will PM you when the items are ready.

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
mayor name: Angely
town name: Donger
timezone: GMT +8
items:minimalist sofa, cabin rug, modern end table, modern wood flooring, modern wood wall, robo-bed, robo-chair, robo-clock, robo-dresser, robo-floor
50k altogether right? :>

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
mayor name: Angely
town name: Donger
timezone: GMT +8
items:minimalist sofa, cabin rug, modern end table, modern wood flooring, modern wood wall, robo-bed, robo-chair, robo-clock, robo-dresser, robo-floor
50k altogether right? :>

Yes, that is correct. c:

... I'm sure you know what I'm about to say next. xD

mayor name: Angel
town name: Marble
fc: sidebar
timezone: GMT+1
items: leaf bed, palm tree lamp, full moon vanity, fireworks table x 1 each so 65 K in total?
asking about: I wanted to ask if you had/could get the general's fan and general's stool,casual outfit and the clay furnace?

Last edited:
mayor name: Angel
town name: Marble
fc: sidebar
timezone: GMT+1
items: leaf bed, palm tree lamp, full moon vanity, fireworks table x 1 each so 65 K in total?
asking about: I wanted to ask if you had/could get the general's fan and general's stool, and the clay furnace?

I'm very sure I have a clay furnace. That'll be 2K added on top of your total. I'll see what I can do for the other two you're asking about. c:

Accepting your order. c: I will PM you when your items are ready.

Mayor: Ciara
Town: Equinox
FC: sidebar
Time Zone: EST
order: 8 sweet olive bushes

Accepting your order. c: I will PM you some time tomorrow, because I'm ready to sleep with my forehead resting on top of my very heated laptop keyboard.

Bump. c:

Most orders will be ready to go sometime in the evening (around 6 PM EST or so). PMs will be sent around that time. Added a few minor sections to the shop. I really do hope to update the loose pieces from the furniture sets because I can finally introduce the alpine loose furniture pieces. Everyone so far has helped me a bit in some way to improve the shop and I really appreciate that.

mayor name: Xochi
town name: Amhuinn
fc: (if already in sidebar you can ignore this)
timezone: US Central (UTC -6:00)
items: famous mushroom, notebook wardrobe. Also, are you able to order a bishop, ceramic hot pot, or kokeshi doll? If so, I'd like to order those as well.

Thanks so much! (Btw I adore your shop, keep up the excellent work!)

mayor name: Xochi
town name: Amhuinn
fc: (if already in sidebar you can ignore this)
timezone: US Central (UTC -6:00)
items: famous mushroom, notebook wardrobe. Also, are you able to order a bishop, ceramic hot pot, or kokeshi doll? If so, I'd like to order those as well.

Thanks so much! (Btw I adore your shop, keep up the excellent work!)

Hello~ I definitely have the bishop and ceramic hot pot. I'll be adding the additional 4K to your total with the rest of your order. ;)

Accepting your order. c: I will PM you when the items are ready.

Dear valued customers,

The server is currently going under maintenance. If I have sent you a message around this time, we must do this some time tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back