• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Adopts!

Nightmares

( ̄。 ̄)~zzz
Bells
Red Holiday Candle
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
New Leaf Token
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Blue Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Red Candy
Green Candy
Feedback
100% (90) +

If you're interested in any of these adopts, let me know ^-^

I'm mostly looking for TBT / dA points, but I'm willing to do trades too ;D

EDIT: If you're not interested in buying, please don't post ;-;

Last edited:
All I can offer is 50TBT for Hana.
I can offer a few days later when I'm likely to have more TBT (if she's not already adopted).

All I can offer is 50TBT for Hana.
I can offer a few days later when I'm likely to have more TBT (if she's not already adopted).

Sorry, that's too low so I'll have to pass for now, but thanks so much for offering!

Last edited:
Sorry don't mean to poke into your business but I recall seeing on your previous thread a screenshot of the artist of Hana saying that they prohibit reselling, unless something's changed?

Sorry don't mean to poke into your business but I recall seeing on your previous thread a screenshot of the artist of Hana saying that they prohibit reselling, unless something's changed?

Yeah, everything's being sorted out, thanks ^-^;

Boop

don't worry, i've let the artist know and they are aware, not sure if theyve decided to do something about it or not tho

Back