ACNL/TBT Meet-Ups?

snapdragon

Bells
Winter Mittens
I know other sites like imgur sometimes have location-based meetups. Has anyone ever done this for TBT or just met anyone outside of the forum? :)

Caveat: I know that the age of players varies a lot in TBT, but I was just curious if anyone has ever tried ^^

If you are interested in organizing a meet-up or just want to get in touch with players from your area (it's just cool to know AC players are nearby! :)), let me know (PM, in this thread) and I can start a running list on the first post of this thread ^^

Last edited:
I haven't, but I'd like to sometime. It's something I've always wanted to do. =P

I know a few Swedish people on here but I don't think we'd gather that many xD lol

I get creeped out by family, let alone total strangers. :D

I haven't, but I'd like to sometime. It's something I've always wanted to do. =P

Maybe it's something we can start! If others are interested I could try to organize a thread :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know a few Swedish people on here but I don't think we'd gather that many xD lol

There may be more than you think! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@computertrash, @ThomasNLD I think we're all probably A-OK :3

I met one person on here who lives like an hour from me, but I can't remember their username gah. Otherwise, never anyone from my province.

But anyways no I haven't done anything like that before. I'd be too awkward. c;

There's only one person who lives within probably 6 hours of me, and that's my dear friend Connor (FoxWolf64) that I go to school with everyday, and obviously he lives much less than 6 hours away from me.

There is only like 8 ppl in Australia and they all live in diff states, and the ones who live in my state idk too well so I wouldn't wanna meet them, no offense

There is only like 8 ppl in Australia and they all live in diff states, and the ones who live in my state idk too well so I wouldn't wanna meet them, no offense

I don't know anyone well from TBT either but it might be a cool way to meet :)

Last edited:
Ah, this would be cool! But I don't know anyone who lives in Austin or any of its surrounding cities |D

Ah, this would be cool! But I don't know anyone who lives in Austin or any of its surrounding cities |D

Hmm, I wonder what an easy way would be to organize repliers in this thread into locations? ...Of course only if you wanted to be included ^^

Back