• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC HHD Amiibo Cards?

These are the ones that are in S1

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/sp/amiibocard/index.html

Cards in s2 are unknown but the characters on this packet will be in the series

zoHKY3d.jpg

Last edited:
I hope I can collect all of them. I don't care if I have to sell my soul lol

I watched a lot of unboxing of Japanese ones and it seems like they have all of them made already

I watched a lot of unboxing of Japanese ones and it seems like they have all of them made already
They don't. They only have series 1 made. The rest of the series are unreleased so far and the only series that may have been made would be series 2, tho since it's release date got pushed back I doubt it. It's only series 1 you've seen.

They don't. They only have series 1 made. The rest of the series are unreleased so far and the only series that may have been made would be series 2, tho since it's release date got pushed back I doubt it. It's only series 1 you've seen.

Really?
Because they had all the special cards and about like 1/2 of the villagers.

Really?
Because they had all the special cards and about like 1/2 of the villagers.

There were only 100 cards in the first series, and only 83 were regular villagers. There's over 300 in ACNL alone, so they're definitely not even close to done.

So I'm assuming they'll be releasing 4-5 series all in all?
I think there are 470 characters or less in Animal Crossing

P sure they announced 400 cards and 4 series

Yep, 4 series with 100 cards each. Some of the special NPC cards might be repeats, though (like regular Isabelle and fall-clothing Isabelle).

Back