llama llama duck
Bells
Switch
7339-9283-7403
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (70) +
Intro
Starting up my card trades again because Pocket Camp revived my love for this series and there's still some villagers I need!

My Shipping Info
  • I'll send my card(s) inside sealed plastic to prevent bending and water damage.
  • All the cards I have will be brand new in perfect condition. I'll gladly accept damaged cards of villagers I want.
  • All cards = best offer
  • I'm a middle school art teacher who usually only has time to be online 1-2 hours per day, so please keep that in mind! If I take a long time to reply, that's why.
  • Currently I'm only accepting trades within the US.
  • Shipping preferences can be discussed on a case-by-case basis.

Cards Available For Trade
190 Vesta
116 Chip
217 Jingle
224 Paula
251 Chester
278 Dora
310 Timmy
322 Rocco
377 Sydney

Cards I'm Looking For

021 Portia
037 Kabuki
050 Punchy
089 Diana
100 Walker
155 Butch
167 Beau
180 Pecan
240 Deirdre
244 Tangy
255 Wolfgang
264 Marshal
272 Skye
332 Shep
334 Erik
338 Fang
359 Apple
371 Sally
384 Margie

Last edited:
hello, would you be interested in trading my 338 Fang and 123 Fuchsia for your 285 Merengue?

Hi! Thanks for you post in my thread about my 089 Diana and 272 Skye for your Timmy (series 4 card 310?) and 322 Rocco.

Looking at your list here it looks like you have another card I need, 251 Chester. Of the three, I would prefer 322 Rocco and 251 Chester as finding 310 Timmy (like all NPC) locally will be a lot easier for me than finding any one particular villager.

I know postage (without tracking) to the US is $4AUD for me so completely do-able, standard delivery time is 6 business days and I've never had any issues sending this way. I can't do it with tracking as the cheapest option is over $35AUD, but so long as the standard shipping is okay then I'm good to go on my end.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar enough with US postage costs to know how much it would cost you to ship to me, but it might prove to be too much to be worthwhile for you. If that's the case, I'll understand completely.

Let me know what you decide :)

Last edited:
Just cross-posting my reply here for you :)

Crap. It looks like the cheapest I could send you the cards for is like, $10 xD...might have to hold off.

Ahh I was afraid of that, damn. :/

Thanks for looking into it! If you decide the extra postage cost is worth it for you at any point, just let me know. If not, I totally understand, and hope you find the cards you need ASAP.

:)

Opening my shop back up even though I'm on temporary hiatus because of my dog passing away. Because I want to finish the town I dedicated for her, so I need Twiggy and Mac.

Back