a skill you've always wanted to learn?

I'd like to learn how to swim, I rarely went swimming as a kid as both my parents weren't good swimmers themselves and money was an issue.

i would like to learn how 2 draw. i draw sometimes but im kinda rly bad and i'd like to get better.. i just dont have the energy, motivation or inspiration to do it lmao

I've always wanted to learn to play guitar and be fluent in french.

For anyone wanting to learn new languages, there's a cool free app for your phone/computer called Duolingo!

How to play guitar! I have had this acoustic guitar sitting in my room since Christmas 2015, I've just never been able to learn how to play it.

Oh yeah, I would also like to learn how to play other string instruments like the violin. The only 2 instruments I know is piano and drums.

This topic is super weird for me, cuz most of the stuff I want to learn how to do I've already kind of learned? I know how to sew, paint, figure skate, sculpt, research (sounds boring but it's in my career field lol), etc. The only thing I haven't learned is how to drive stick?? And I'd like to learn how to work on mechanical things.
I guess I want to learn how to do the skills I already know even better haha v(・∀・*)

lockpicking.

i got a lockpicking set at christmas, but i've yet been able to pick a lock. it's harder than it looks in games, i swear

piano
song writing
singing
baking
sewing
skateboarding
diving
parkour

i'd really love to get good at playing guitar and piano. i used to play both, but i was really young and didn't practice. i definitely plan to take lessons and put hard work into them both now that i'm older, and i wish i had more motivation as a kid, lol.

i'm also planning on practicing my art skills (the -100 skills that i have) and trying to improve. i've always loved drawing but again, just never put in the time/effort that i needed to get good.

Like ellarella above, lockpicking. Just seems like it'd be a useful skill to have. Archery was something I always wanted to do as a kid but never got around to. I'd also say piano but I started learning that awhile ago, need to get back into it though. Learning how to start a fire without a fire starter would be useful too. Spanish is one of the most widely spoken languages in the world, that's something that'd be good to know. Really I could go on all day. :p

For languages, I want to learn Japanese and French. Took french in high school but don't get to practice.
For sports, I guess archery. I know how to do the other sports, used to compete in them too -soccer, volleyball, tennis, swimming.
I can dance but I've always wanted to breakdance and do air flares. XD
Lastly, carpentry. I would love to build my own industrial style furniture.

Last edited:
Ventriloquism has always fascinated me. I don't think I'd ever be any good at it though.

ah man i only know a few guitar chords and that's it, i always wanted to be able to really play something, either guitar, piano, or even tenor sax.

i also wish i knew kung fu or brazilian ju jitsu.

and i wish i knew more about car repairs, i know a bit but more would be useful...

I really want to improve on my Spanish. I understand it but I have trouble reading it and have no idea how to write or speak it.

I've been using Memerise for Korean lately and it's been one of the best for studying other languages imo. I'm actually learning!

Back