• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

A re-introduction ???

teshima

im back baybe
Bells
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Hi guys! Some of you might remember me from a few months back,,,,i used to be pretty active here and then i sort of stopped. uuh long story short a bunch of stuff has happened in my life and things have changed a lot!! so I think i'd like to reintroduce myself as a fresh start here ;^0

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the dumb stuff i posted that got me banned a while back haha. I don't like to make excuses, but i was going through a really crappy time in terms of relationships and mental health and whatnot so i was not the most rational and/or nice person. but that's in the past i hope :)

My name is Yin! Currently a high schooler in California. I'm into drawing and manga and ACNL! MY good traits are that I'm passionate, open-minded, sensitive, and supportive. My bad traits are that I'm self-righteous, defensive, a compulsive liar, needy for attention, and easily swayed. I'm chinese and can speak a lil chinese (but definitely not enough not to be a disgrace to the family name lol). I'm also learning french, and I know a bit of japanese from when I tried to learn it way back when. I play the piano, know web design and Java, and play for my school's varsity lacrosse team.

Hope we can get along (especially if we sort of didn't in the past). I won't be as active on here as I was before but I'll try to check in every once in a while :) Thanks!

TL;DR I'm cool yo

P.S. If you've never seen me before and you're reading this and I seem like a mean person or something I promise that's not true I'm really nice just sometimes I am not

Haven't seen you in a while! I wondered what happened to you. Welcome back!

you sound like a very interesting person :-D haha, im learning about a little French too, I find their culture and language to be amazing

Hey Yin welcome back to TBT, I remember you! I'm Justina/Sugarella btw

Back