• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Selling A Lot of Unorderables Left (Cheap Prices)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Well I need quite a few things (trust me, my house is faaaar from finished) so you don't have to let me buy them all, if you don't want me to :D
I need..
A letter set
A globe
Coffeemaker
Coffee Grinder
Cream and Sugar
Espresso Maker
(as you can tell, I'm doing a food related room xD x3)

If all of this is okay by you, 30 tbt? I believe that's right, unless I'm just being stupid af xD

Hello! Well I need quite a few things (trust me, my house is faaaar from finished) so you don't have to let me buy them all, if you don't want me to :D
I need..
A letter set
A globe
Coffeemaker
Coffee Grinder
Cream and Sugar
Espresso Maker
(as you can tell, I'm doing a food related room xD x3)

If all of this is okay by you, 30 tbt? I believe that's right, unless I'm just being stupid af xD

Sounds good! I'll start looking for them (they are all in my beach with no order at all) and I'll VM you once I'm ready to trade :D

Hi, I would like: (paying IGB please)

Squid Chair x1
Golden Bed x1
Golden Clock x1
Golden Man x1
Golden Woman x1
Golden Closet x1
Anchor x1
Life Ring x1
World Map x1
Throwing Beans x1
Ancient Tile x1

Please PM me since it's the fastest way to catch me..Thanks :)

Last edited:
Hi, can I please buy a aluminium breifcase, P.O poster, sketchbook, blue glow wand and bubble wand for 25tbt?

Bubble Wand
Black Veil X 2
Dogtooth Dress
Creepy Crystal

1mil IGB right?

already added you, just add me back and I'll open my gate for you.

Last edited:
I'd like the mermaid set, but I still need to check what parts I already have.

Can i get indigo pinwheel, Sand garden flooring, Dragon Jacket, dr shrunks jacket, white leather shoes, summit and autumn wall

- - - Post Merge - - -

1.4mill igb

Can I get:

mermaid chair
mush hangar
autumn wall

I'll be available to pick up the items this evening 6pm (EST) but I can transfer the TBT now :)

I would like Princess cage, Princess bed, Princess closet, concrete wall and bath tile. I can pay the Million IGB.

Last edited:
Snowman Carpet
Creepy Floor
Mermaid Table
Post-Office Poster
Sketchbook
Captain's Hat
Festive Wreath
Espresso Maker
Green Pinwheel
Indigo Pinwheel

Can I get these? :) I'll be paying with IGB

Hi, Jeff. :) How are you?

Here is what I'd like to buy from you:

• S.S. Dolphin

Also, you told me to remind you to check if you have an extra Yoshi's egg; I greatly appreciate it. :)

Last edited:
Gorgeous Counter x1
Gorgeous Wall Clock x1
Gorgeous Chest x1

How much in tbt is this? How much in ign money is it? I have a fair bit of both, so I need to weigh up the prices.

Gorgeous Counter x1
Gorgeous Wall Clock x1
Gorgeous Chest x1

How much in tbt is this? How much in ign money is it? I have a fair bit of both, so I need to weigh up the prices.

Hi! It's a flat rate, 5TBT each or 200k each... So 15TBT or 600k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back