HYAH!
Bells
Switch
0367-2477-7015
Island
sone-land
Welcome to Sone-Land !!
animal crossing 2.jpg

Hopefully I'll remember to update this thread occasionally, but this is basically just gonna be some pictures and update info on my island! I've had my island since the game launched and I haven't had it in me to restart lmao...

So, firstly the name of my island, which is heavily inspired by the kpop group girls generation. "Sone" is the name they chose for their fans, and since i'm heavily into their music I decided to name my island "sone-land." To be completely honest I wish I could change into something better buuuuut it's far too late for that haha :,,) My island isn't even really based on girls generation, it's just sort of a forest-y mishmash of things that I like. I decided to go with some zelda elements throughout, like making a kakariko village on my upper level, and a lurelin village near the beach (which is probably my favorite build as of yet!)

I've rebuilt so much of my island throughout the past two years that I'm not sure when i'll ever be done with it, but there's not too much left that needs to be decorated so hopefully soon enough ;w; I'm thinking of putting a fairy fountain (or like... attempting because there aren't many items that resemble one) in one of the empty spaces i have, or something else. I'll figure it out eventually : P

Now for villagers: As seen on the map, my current villagers are Fang, Sylvia, Fauna, Audie, Sherb, Eunice, Rosie, O'Hare, Quillson, and Marina.
Funnily enough I got some of the more popular villagers by sheer luck, with Audie and Marina being some of the first ones to either move into my plots or be on nook miles islands. Rosie, Fang, Slyvia and O'Hare are my favorites though (especially Rosie because she was in my new leaf town : D) and I doubt i'll ever let them leave.

Anyone is free to dream of my island, though please be warned it's very unfinished ^_^;; Though the parts that are done I'm super proud of thus far!

animal crossing 1.jpg

Remaining Dream Villagers:
🍄Carmen
🍄Lolly (also in my new leaf town)
🍄Kiki
🍄Snake

animal crossing 3.jpg

animal crossing 4.jpg

That's about it for now! I'll try to update with any build progress or just random stuff that I wanted to share :>

Back